Mom in Sign Language – Video and Image Included
Does your mom have hearing problems? But you’re not familiar with the sign for “mom” in sign language. And despite having trouble finding the right words, you’re desperate to communicate your feelings.
We’re here to discuss everything with you in a simple manner. All you need to do is learn a few basic movements.
Keep in mind that BSL is the only sign language we’ll be discussing here.
“Mom” in Sign Language
Take a look at the video down below.
Next, we’ll go over the complete procedure that the lovely lady is displaying for us as we sign the word “Mom” using BSL movements.
- Start with a normal posture.
- Raise both of your hands.
- Now place your right hand’s index finger, middle finger, and ring finger on your left hand.
- Say the word ‘mother’ as you’re signing it.
That’s the first version of the word. So, let’s now see the second version.
- Start with a normal posture again.
- Raise your right hand.
- Now place your right hand on your head as in the picture above.
- Say the word as you’re signing it.
So there you have it. That’s how you say “mom” in sign language. Compared to several other words, this word is fairly simple. Another piece of advice: Make sure the person you’re conversing with can see you clearly so that they don’t misinterpret you or think your sign is insulting.
What to Read Next:
- Hope in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Ok in Sign Language – Video and Image Include
- Sex in Sign Language – Video and Image Included
- What are the Advantages of British Sign Language – 20 Advantages of BSL!
- Eat in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Water in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Happy in Sign Language – Video and Image Included