Jesus in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
Today, we will learn how to say Jesus in sign language. It is one of the common terms you will come across on your sign language adventure.
Even though the word changes depending on the sign language, we’ll only discuss British Sign Language (BSL) today.
Also, you can check out this blog to know Why is British Sign Language Important?
So, let’s get started.
Jesus in Sign Language
Watch the complete video, which we’ve linked below.
If it moves too quickly for you, don’t worry. Below, each level will be described in more detail.
Before we start, remember that BSL is a two-handed sign language. That indicates you’ll use both hands to communicate.
In some situations, we use our dominant hand for specific actions and our non-dominant hand for supporting gestures. Never change your dominant hand while signing. The individual you are conversing with will become confused as a result.
Do the following now.
- Start with a normal posture.
- Raise both of your hands.
- Now place the middle finger of your right hand on your left hand.
- Now place the middle finger of the left hand on the right hand.
- Say the word ‘Jesus’ while you’re signing.
That’s how we say ‘Jesus’ in sign language. Make sure the person you speak with can see you clearly. If the signer’s movements are not visible, anybody can easily misunderstand the meaning. Maintain a regular practice routine to remember the sign; otherwise, you run the danger of forgetting it over time.
What to Read Next:
- Thirsty in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Why in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Black in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Water in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Ok in Sign Language – Video and Image Include
- Bullshit in sign language – Video and Image Included
- Idiot in Sign Language – Video and Image Included