GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Duty holders, such as designers and contractors, are required to manage the health and safety of building sites under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. The Construction Design and Management Regulations govern how construction projects are managed in terms of health, safety, and welfare. These standards are in place to improve your health and safety, regardless of your role in the construction business. If they do to follow these guidelines, they will be held accountable under this legislation.
This extensive CDM Awareness Training Course will help you satisfy these legal requirements and ensure your business complies with the approved health and safety standards. It highlights some of the parameters that must be checked when a project is designed, as well as the roles and obligations of the duty bearers. This course concludes with a number of relevant case studies that demonstrate how the legal requirements can be implemented.
The fatal accident rate in construction is now 1.74 per 100,000 workers. Employers reported 4,526 non-fatal injuries to employees at construction sites in 2019/20, according to RIDDOR standards. 2,863 (63%) of these were classified as ‘over seven-day injuries.’ Proper CDM Awareness Training can assist you in ensuring that your staff know how to work safely on construction sites without jeopardising themselves or others, which can help to minimise the incidence of such accidents.
Upon successful completion of this CDM Awareness Training Course, you will be able to grasp the CDM Regulations and learn how to effectively plan your construction site projects by ensuring proper health and safety.
- Complies with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 40 minutes
Who is this CDM Awareness Training Course Online for?
This CDM Awareness Training Course is primarily aimed at anyone working in the construction industry who needs a thorough awareness of their responsibilities and duties under the legislation relating to safety at construction sites.
This course is, however, not limited to employers, employees, or a certain sector of work. It is open to workers of any industry, regardless of their role, and to every type of audience willing to acquire knowledge about maintaining health and safety in workplaces.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this CDM Awareness Training Course Online
By the end of this CDM Awareness Training Course, you will:
- Demonstrate the various legislation that applies to health and safety in construction sites
- Understand the objectives, scopes and application of the Construction Design and Management Regulation
- Recognise the main updated alterations made in the regulation
- Analyse the key elements to securing health and safety on construction sites
- Identify the legal duties and responsibilities of the duty holders
- Analyse the content and purpose of the key documents involved
- Understand the significance and value of legal documents
This CDM Awareness Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this CDM Awareness Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this CDM Awareness Training Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This CDM Awareness Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of this CDM Awareness Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Legislation|
|Module 2: CDM Application and Notification|
|Module 3: Duty Holders and Documents|
|Module 4: Duties and Legal Documents|
|Module 5: Example Projects and Summary|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|