Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
4 Instalment Plan on checkout
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
This Course at a Glance
- Learn how to report and record accidents that occur at any construction site
- Understand how to administer basic first aid during any emergency within the premises
- Know how to use personal protective equipment to ensure your safety
- Understand how hazardous substances affect the environment
- Learn how to protect the environment with effective waste control around the site
- Understand how breathing in dust and fumes can cause respiratory problems such as asthma and discover ways to prevent it
- Understand how excessive noise and vibration can cause permanent and temporary hearing loss and learn ways to prevent it
- Understand how to set up health and welfare facilities to create a better working environment in terms of ensuring safety
- Identify several risks and hazards and learn to implement safer work practices within the work environment
- Identify common safety warning signs and learn how to respond to them
- Learn how to control and prevent fire and electrical failure with the help of certain tools and equipment
- Learn how to manage safe site transport and lifting operations
- Learn how to operate a mobile elevated work platform
- Understand the use of personal fall prevention equipment to prevent falls from occurring
- Learn how to work safely at excavations and in confined spaces within the working environment
- Learn how to conduct COSHH assessments to determine the destructive nature of any substance
Preparation for the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test Course Overview
CITB stands for the Construction Industry Training Board which tests workers of the industry sector in various fields to improve their safety and boost productivity on site. Having a workforce who has passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test generate a positive message about the company ensuring that workers are and can continue to be safe on the site and can prevent themselves from any risk of injury.
This comprehensive CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course will prepare you to surpass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test giving an incentive to your employer that you are safe to work on site. This CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course is specially designed for candidates who have completed their Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course and want to prepare for the touch screen test.
This CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course will help you understand your general responsibilities to remain safe and ensure others are safe while working on site. This course will also help you to identify the safety warning signs and respond in accordance to it through proper control and prevention. You will be equipped to design several risk assessments for any kind of industry hazard and learn how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
Upon successful completion of this CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course, you will be equipped with the appropriate skills and knowledge to sit for the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
Who should take this course?
This extensive CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course is aimed at:
- Candidates who have completed their Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course and want to prepare for the touch screen test
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge about maintaining Health and Safety in any Construction Industry
Whether you are a candidate looking to ace your touch screen test or an owner of any construction industry willing to create awareness about the benefits of undertaking the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test, this CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course will set you up with the appropriate skills and knowledge to do so.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Preparation for the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test Online Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
CPD Certification Service
This course is accredited by continuing professional development (CPD). CPD UK is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic institutions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Certificate of Achievement
On completion of the CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course, you will be eligible to download CPD accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD-certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Although QLS courses are not subject to Ofqual regulation, they must adhere to an extremely high level that is set and regulated independently across the globe. A course that has been approved by the Quality Licence Scheme simply indicates that it has been examined and evaluated in terms of quality and fulfils the predetermined quality standards.
For CPD accredited PDF certificate it will take 24 hours, however for the hardcopy CPD certificate takes 5-7 business days and for the Quality License Scheme certificate it will take 7-9 business days.
Yes, you can pay via Invoice or Purchase Order, please contact us at email@example.com for invoice payment.
Yes, you can pay via instalments at checkout.
Our platform provides easy and comfortable access for all learners; all you need is a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop, desktop PC, tablet, or mobile phone. The learning site is accessible 24/7, allowing you to take the course at your own pace while relaxing in the privacy of your home or workplace.
No, there is no age limit for online learning. Online learning is accessible to people of all ages and requires no age-specific criteria to pursue a course of interest. As opposed to degrees pursued at university, online courses are designed to break the barriers of age limitation that aim to limit the learner’s ability to learn new things, diversify their skills, and expand their horizons.
After successfully purchasing the course, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the login details of your course. Kindly check your inbox, junk or spam folder, or you can contact our client success team via firstname.lastname@example.org