GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Fitness Trainer Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This online fitness trainer course has been designed by health and fitness experts and is an introductory course for aspiring health professionals who want to stay fit, healthy or want to enter the fitness industry. The fitness training course will enhance your skills and expertise to plan and deliver tailored fitness programs for your clients.
The course will educate fitness enthusiasts with career guidelines in the fitness industry, the significance of exercise in detail, body transformation and understanding the scientific approach for effective fat loss and muscle pain. The health and fitness curriculum will cover several other key concepts in detail.
This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have basic knowledge of body composition, exercise physiology, nutrition, and supplementation
- Practical skills and technical knowledge in coaching your clients
- Understand methods and process of designing personal training regime for special clients
- Know tactics to deal with fussy clients
- Hold good communications skills, patience, and composure to interact with different clients
- Practice techniques to train clients on individual body postures
- Carry expertise in designing healthy diet charts and work-out a plan for clients
- Understand client’s pain points and preparing customized workout plans and specific body exercises
- Able to suggest a different type of exercises such as cardio, Zumba, yoga, kick-boxing or weight training to clients
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in personal trainer or fitness trainer
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Fitness Trainer Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this fitness trainer course for?
This course is best for individuals who are planning to pursue fitness as a career, who are fitness conscious or anyone who wants to learn the nuances of health and fitness. The course will give you a competitive edge and confidence to pursue your fitness goals.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Fitness Trainer course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Fitness Trainer course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction & What You Will Learn||00:02:00|
|How To Get Your Certificate||00:01:00|
|Get to know your instructor||00:04:00|
|The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Fitness Coach||00:02:00|
|Bones & Joints||00:01:00|
|The 2 Types Of Muscle Fibers||00:03:00|
|Muscle Contractions Explained||00:02:00|
|Muscle Agonist & Anatagonist||00:01:00|
|Client Assessment Intro||00:01:00|
|The Client Interview||00:02:00|
|Harvard Step Test||00:02:00|
|Strength Test: How To Estimate Your 1 Rep Max||00:04:00|
|Bodyweight Training vs Weight Training||00:02:00|
|Muscle Building Formula||00:08:00|
|Fat Loss Formula||00:06:00|
|Hypertrophy Explained: The 3 Types Of Muscle Growth||00:03:00|
|Weight Training Fundamentals||00:03:00|
|How To Create The Perfect Resistance Training||00:08:00|
|The 4 Fundamental Exercises For Muscle Growth||00:02:00|
|How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights||00:03:00|
|Exercise Instruction Videos|
|Overhead Press / Military Press||00:01:00|
|Cardio & Endurance Training|
|The Different Types Of Cardio||00:02:00|
|Creating The Right Cardio Workout||00:04:00|
|How To Measure Heart Rate During A Workout||00:02:00|
|Weight Loss Exercising Myths||00:07:00|
|Cardio vs Weight Training – Which Is Better For Weight Loss||00:06:00|
|Cardio For Weight Loss||00:04:00|
|How To Warm Up Correctly||00:02:00|
|Most Common Stretching Mistakes||00:04:00|
|Static vs Dynamic Stretching||00:05:00|
|Sample Stretching Routine||00:02:00|
|Supplementary Resources -Fitness Trainer||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Fitness Trainer||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|