Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This Online Yoga Course will provide you with a strong foundation to help you become a competent yoga trainer or yoga teacher and develop more sophisticated skills, whether you’re aspiring to work as a yoga trainer or yoga teacher or want to gain extensive knowledge about yoga training. This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge and skills about yoga that will enable you to develop your flexibility and begin a regular yoga practice. You’ll discover how to move mindfully, let your breath determine your pace, and strengthen your lower body and abdominal muscles with yoga.
This course is designed to equip you with basic and advanced yogic information, which describes how yoga may improve a person’s life through knowledge, and various yoga techniques. This course covers how twisting your spine will help your body get rid of any toxins that have accumulated over time, how to let your breath control how you move, and how to relieve myofascial tensions by consciously relaxing your muscles. Finally, you will discover how to work with your body with acceptance and love, as well as how to improve your posture, breath, and energy.
Upon successful completion of this Online Yoga Course, you will acquire all the necessary knowledge and skills about yoga to become a successful yoga trainer or instructor.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert yoga and meditation professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 4 Hours
Who is this Yoga for Everybody Online Training Course for?
This Online Yoga Course is primarily aimed at:
- Yoga Instructors
- Yoga Enthusiast
- Yoga Practitioners
- Aspiring Yoga Instructor
- Mental health professionals,
- Mindfulness Facilitators
- Professional and Aspiring Meditators
However, this course is not restricted to any single profession or field of work. This course would also be beneficial to anyone who wants to learn more about yoga and develop healthy habits.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Yoga for Everybody Online Training Course
By the end of this Online Yoga Course, you will:
- Gain extensive knowledge and skills about yoga to increase your flexibility
- Develop a concise and effective yoga routine for yourself
- Discover how to move mindfully and allow your breath to determine your pace
- Know how to strengthen your lower body and abdominal muscles with yoga
- Discover how yoga can improve and transform a person’s life
- Learn how twisting your spine will aid in clearing out any toxins that have accumulated over time in your body
- Know how to relax your muscles consciously to relieve myofascial tensions
- Discover how to work with your body with acceptance and love
- Learn how to improve your posture, breath, and energy with yoga
- Gain comprehensive skills and knowledge to work as a yoga instructor
This Online Yoga Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Online Yoga Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Online Yoga Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Online Yoga Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Online Yoga Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Online Yoga Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Online Yoga Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Bring Your Attention Inside Your Body, Pay Attention to Your Breath||00:08:00|
|Let the Breath Set The Pace For You Today and Move Mindfully||00:09:00|
|Working the Lower Body. Open Your Hips, Stretch the Muscles of Your Legs.||00:05:00|
|Working the Abdominal Muscles, Engaging the Core – essential for a Good Posture||00:12:00|
|Twist the Spine and Allow the Body to Eliminate Any Accumulated Toxins.||00:07:00|
|Feel Your Breath and Allow It to Guide the Movements of Your Body.||00:09:00|
|Release the Myofascial Tensions by Relaxing Your Muscles Consciously||00:18:00|
|Improve your Posture, Your Breath and Your Energy||00:08:00|
|Synergy Movement. Move the Body as a Whole. Feel and Direct the Flow of Energy||00:05:00|
|Work with Your Body with a Sense of Acceptance and Love.||00:15:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|