Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
The purpose of behavioural safety training is to improve your company’s overall safety record by teaching and enhancing employees’ safety behaviour. This Behavioural Safety Training Course will teach employees and employers to establish a Behaviour-Based Safety Program that will prevent workplace accidents and illnesses. It contains an overview of various ‘at risk behaviours’ as well as examples of how to assess the overall performance of the organisation in terms of safety. Finally, it discusses some of the most important workplace health and safety legislation, as well as how to take a proactive approach to foster healthy employee attitudes.
Our decisions and actions account for more than 80% of all accidents, that is the reason Behavior Based Safety is crucial. The majority of incidents are caused by unsafe acts. The best strategy to avoid a recurrence of an incident is to implement behaviour-based safety, which looks at the workplace’s overall safety. When properly implemented, a behaviour-based safety program can give positive reinforcement for changing risky behaviour, reducing job-related injuries, reducing lost productivity hours, and improving workplace morale—all of which are necessary elements for establishing a strong safety culture.
Upon successful completion of this Behavioural Safety Training Course, you will be able to apply the behavioural safety tactics and plan to your own workplace, preventing accidents and injuries.
- In line with the current Health and Safety Legislation
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 45 minute
Who is this Behavioural Safety Course Online for?
This Behavioural Safety Training Course will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to evaluate effective ways to reduce the risk of injury or accident, whether you are an employer or supervisor responsible for planning, supervising, or managing the health and safety of your workforce at work, or simply looking to gain knowledge and skills to maximise their safety culture.
Although this course is primarily aimed at employers or employees who want to improve safety regulations at workplaces, it is also applicable to a wide range of audiences, reaching out to anyone who wants to learn more about workplace health and safety.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Behavioural Safety Course Online
By the end of this Behavioural Safety Training Course, you will be able to:
- Define behavioural safety and know how it was first introduced in the UK
- Understand what behavioural safety is and how it relates to workplace health and safety
- Demonstrate the various legislation that applies to behavioural safety
- Identify the business benefits of implementing behavioural safety
- Understand the concept of wisdom- driven decision-making process
- Understand accident severity and frequency in the workplace using the Safety Triangle
- Recognise and comprehend “at-risk” workplace behaviours
- Identify the four phases involved in setting up a successful behavioural safety programme
- Know how to develop an effective behavioural safety plan
- Understand the importance of proactive employees and employers
- Analyse the advantages of working in a good and safe environment
- Know how to ensure positive workforce attitudes
This Behavioural Safety Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Behavioural Safety Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Behavioural Safety Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Behavioural Safety Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
Upon completion of this Behavioural Safety Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 2: Essential Terms and Business Benefits|
|Module 3: How Behavioural Safety Works|
|Module 4: Setting Up a Programme|
|Module 5: Ensuring Positive Workforce Attitudes|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|