Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Whether you have a puppy who is just starting to exhibit aggressive tendencies, a dog trainer, or an adult who is a regular nightmare to other dogs, this Aggressive Dog Training Course will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand the cause of aggression and respond appropriately. This course will teach you how to comfort your dog in a variety of settings as well as how to help them get along with other dogs and new people.
This extensive course will guide you in gaining knowledge about effective methods and techniques to prevent dogs from attacking – barking/biting/jumping on anyone. You will learn how to identify challenging and submissive signs in dogs and provide aggressive dog training to reduce their aggression. You will also learn ways to get your dog to walk calmly on the leash and calm an aggressive dog around other dogs Finally, you will acquire knowledge about dog attack and learn how to stop a dog attack.
Upon successful completion of this Aggressive Dog Training Course, you will be equipped with practical skills and theoretical knowledge to deal with dogs on a leash tactfully, communicate with a dog, or command a dog to walk by your side calmly.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by CPD certification service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 1 Hour
Who is this Aggressive Dog Training Course Online: Stop Attacking for?
This Aggressive Dog Training Course is primarily aimed at:
- Dog owner
- Dog trainer
- Dog walkers
- Pet sitters
This course, on the other hand, is not limited to a single profession or field of endeavour. It could also be beneficial to a larger group of people who want to know the techniques and strategies to prevent the dog from attacking
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Aggressive Dog Training Course Online: Stop Attacking
By the end of this Aggressive Dog Training Course, you will:
- Identify a dog’s body language, such as aggressive or submissive signs
- Understand how to pull on the leash in case the dog becomes aggressive or suddenly starts barking
- Learn how to train your dogs to walk calmly by your side on a leash
- Learn how to teach aggressive dogs to relax around other dogs
- Understand what to do in case you drop the dog leash, and the dog runs away
- Learn how to prevent dog attacks such as biting, hitting, jumping or snatching anything from the passerby on the streets
- Learn how to communicate and instruct your dogs on a leash
- Know how to train your dogs to run on a leash
- Learn how to tie back leash in case the dogs run away
This Aggressive Dog Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Aggressive Dog Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Aggressive Dog Training Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Aggressive Dog Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Aggressive Dog Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Aggressive Dog Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Aggressive Dog Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Aggressive Dog Training Course Online: Stop Attacking||01:00:00|
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Person Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||00:02:00|
|This Is What People Say Who’ve Learnt My Methods||00:01:00|
|This Is What You'll Get From This Course|
|You’ll be Able To Do All This After The Course…3||00:04:00|
|Challenging And Submissive Signs In Dogs|
|How To Recognize Challenging And Submissive Signs in Order To Stop An Attack||00:10:00|
|Pulling On The Leash and Dog Aggression|
|The Missing Part of Dog Aggression – You Must Get This Right First||00:10:00|
|How To Get Your Dog To Walk Calmly On The Leash And Integrate Aggressive Dogs||00:08:00|
|This Video Shows You How To Get An Aggressive Dog To Relax Around Other Dogs||00:04:00|
|A Dog Attack|
|What A Dog Attack Means And How To Stop It Happening Again||00:10:00|
|Assessment – Aggressive Dog Training Course Online: Stop Attacking||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|