Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Are you struggling to take your dog for walks? With our easy to follow Dog Leash Training Course, you’ll have your dog under control in no time. This training is designed for dog trainers, dog walkers, and dog owners who want to teach their dogs to walk gently behind them and return when called off-leash.
This comprehensive course will teach you how to leash train a dog so that he doesn’t jump up at people, run into traffic, eat something unpleasant on the sidewalk, or pull you over. You will learn how to prepare your dog for a walk with a dog leash and tips to get your dog back when off-leash. You will also learn the techniques to leash your dog properly and understand how it plays a crucial role in preventing any mishappenings on the street.
Upon successful completion of this Dog Leash Training Course, you will have a basic understanding of how to leash the dog carefully, how it helps, and how quickly you have to tie back when off-leash.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by CPD certification service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 2 Hours
Who is this Professional Dog Training Certification for?
This Dog Leash Training Course is primarily aimed at:
- Dog owner
- Dog trainer
- Dog walkers
- Pet sitters
- Aspiring dog trainer
This course, on the other hand, is not limited to a single profession or field of endeavour. It could also be beneficial to a larger group of people who want to understand the relevance of a dog leash or planning to buy a dog leash.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Professional Dog Training Certification
By the end of this Dog Leash Training Course, you will:
- Learn how to train dogs to walk by your side with a dog leash
- Understand how a dog leash can help passers-by walk safely
- Learn which dog leash size fits your dog
- Identify the harmful effects of a dog leash and how to treat it
- Understand the steps to get your dog back when off-leash
- Learn how to tactfully leash back when the dog is unwilling to tie back
- Understand how to deal with fussy dogs who don’t like a dog leash
- Learn how to introduce a leash to the puppy
- Understand how to train dogs to run with a leash
- Learn how to drag a puppy/dog on a leash
This Dog Leash Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Dog Leash Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Dog Leash Training Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Dog Leash Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Dog Leash Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Dog Leash Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Dog Leash Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Online Dog Leash Training Course||01:00:00|
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Person Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career||00:02:00|
|What People Say Who’ve Used My Methods||00:01:00|
|Don’t Take My Word For It – This Is What People Say!||00:01:00|
|Here's What You'll Get From This Course|
|Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course||00:04:00|
|The Missing Link - Preparing For The Walk|
|Why Preparing For The Walk Is Essential To Getting Great Results FAST!||00:10:00|
|This is Exactly How To Do It…||00:07:00|
|**Bonus Video ** Dog Frightened Of The Leash Question – Answered December 2015||00:08:00|
|How to Get Your Dog to Easily Walk by Your Side||00:09:00|
|This Video Shows You Exactly What To Do||00:05:00|
|Here’s Another Method That Is Really Effective||00:04:00|
|How to Teach Your Dog to Come Back When Off Leash – Why People Get This Wrong||00:07:00|
|Here’s Step-By-Step How To Do It||00:04:00|
|Point To Remember When Your Dog Is Off Leash||00:02:00|
|Assessment – Online Dog Leash Training Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|