Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
If you want to learn more about how to enhance your dog’s nutrition, this comprehensive Dog Nutrition Course will help you learn how to feed your dog so that it can live a long and happy life. This accredited dog nutrition course will guide in understanding what BARF is and the principles of feeding, how much the dog should be fed, myths about raw feeding, and everything about the raw meaty bones feeding method. You will learn about the types of bones you should feed your dogs and the essential foods to include in their diet. You will understand the basic difference between raw meaty bones(RMB) and BARF (bones and raw food).
Upon successful completion of this Dog Nutrition Course, you will gain extensive knowledge about dog bones and raw food and various other insights about dog raw feeding.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by CPD certification service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 1 Hour
Who is this Accredited Dog Nutrition Course – Dog Feeding Diploma for?
This Puppy Trainer Certification Course is primarily aimed at:
- Dog owner
- Dog trainer
- Dog walkers
- Pet sitters
- Veterinary assistant
This course is not restricted to a specific profession or field of endeavour. It may also be useful to a larger group of people who wish to understand how to keep their dogs healthy by feeding them a balanced diet.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Accredited Dog Nutrition Course – Dog Feeding Diploma
By the end of this Dog Nutrition Course, you will:
- Define BARF and understand the principles of feeding in a particular way
- Identify the types of dog bones that should be fed
- Learn how much quantity of food should be fed to dogs
- Understand when you should provide your dogs
- Learn essential food to be included in a dog’s diet
- Learn various myths about dog raw feeding
- Understand everything about the raw meaty bones feeding method
- Understand how the raw meaty bones feeding method differs from BARF
- Learn how to start feeding your dog raw meaty bones
- Learn how to switch to a raw diet
- Get to know about raw food and additional supplier list
- Understand about ready-made BARF
This Dog Nutrition Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Dog Nutrition Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Dog Nutrition Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Dog Nutrition Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Dog Nutrition Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Dog Nutrition Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Dog Nutrition Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Accredited Dog Nutrition Course – Dog Feeding Diploma||01:00:00|
|Meet Me And 'The Boys!' This Is Where I All Started.|
|These 2 Dogs Changed My Life And Career!||00:02:00|
|What You’ll Get From This Course|
|What You’ll Get From This Course||00:03:00|
|BARF (Bones And Raw Food) Feeding For Dogs|
|What BARF Is And The Principles Of Feeding This Way||00:10:00|
|What Type Of Bones Should You Feed Your Dog? Here’s The Answer||00:02:00|
|These Foods Are Also Important To Include…||00:07:00|
|How Much Should You Feed Your Dog? You’ll Find Out Here||00:02:00|
|This Is What You’ll Need To Get Started||00:03:00|
|Raw Meaty Bones (RMB) Or Prey Model Feeding For Dogs|
|Shattering The Myths About Raw Feeding||00:03:00|
|More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered1||00:05:00|
|More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered2||00:04:00|
|More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered3||00:06:00|
|Raw Meaty Bones Feeding|
|What The Raw Meaty Bones Feeding Method Is And How It Differs To BARF||00:07:00|
|How To Start Feeding Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones||00:09:00|
|How To Switch To A Raw Diet||00:03:00|
|Raw Food Supplier List||00:04:00|
|Additional Supplier List||00:02:00|
|3rd Suggestion - Ready Made BARF|
|Ready Made BARF||00:08:00|
|Assessment – Accredited Dog Nutrition Course – Dog Feeding Diploma||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|