Cow in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
Today, we will learn how to say Cow in sign language. It is one of the common terms you will come across on your sign language adventure.
Even though the word changes depending on the sign language, we’ll only discuss British Sign Language (BSL) today.
Check out more about British Sign Language here!
So, let’s get started.
Cow in Sign Language
Watch the complete video, which we’ve linked below.
If it moves too quickly for you, don’t worry. Below, each step will be described in more detail.
Now, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Start with a normal posture.
- Raise both of your hands.
- Now open the thumb finger of both your hands, as shown in the picture above.
- And Bring your hand close to your head
- Now remove both your hands from the head and open your thumbs as well as your little fingers.
- Say the word Cow while you are signing.
So, that’s how we say ‘Cow’ in sign language. Make sure the person you are speaking with can see you clearly. If the signer’s movements are not visible, anybody can easily misunderstand the meaning. Maintain a regular practice routine if you want to remember the sign; otherwise, you run the danger of forgetting it over time.
What to Read Next:
- Ok in Sign Language – Video and Image Include
- Sex in Sign Language – Video and Image Included
- Play in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Sleep in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Idiot in Sign Language – Video and Image Included
- What in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Please in Sign Language – Video & Image Include