New in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
Today, we’re going to learn how to say new in sign language. ‘new’ is one of the common words you encounter in your sign language journey.
Considering the fact that the word changes depending on the sign language, we’ll only discuss British Sign Language or BSL today.
So, let’s begin.
New in Sign Language
Watch the full video, which we’ve given below.
If it moves too quickly for you, don’t worry. Below, each step will be covered in more detail.
- Start with a normal posture.
- Place your right hand on your left elbow and your left hand on your right elbow.
- That’s the first version of the word. So, let’s now see the second version.
- Now lift your right hand up while keeping your left hand on your right elbow, as shown in the picture above.
- Say the word ‘new’ while you’re signing.
That’s the first version of the word. So, let’s now see the second version.
- Start with a normal posture again.
- Place your left hand with your right hand, as in the picture above, as if your left hand is covering your right hand.
- Now raise your right hand upwards, as in the picture above.
- Say the word as you’re signing it.
So that’s how we sign “new” in British Sign Language. Make sure the person you are conversing with can see you. Anyone can easily misunderstand the message if the signer’s actions are not clear.
Also, if you want to learn the sign, you must practise it regularly; otherwise, you risk forgetting it over time. So keep a lovely smile on your face as well. When we smile, we are more able to connect with others.
What to Read Next:
- I Love You in Sign Language – Video and Image Include
- For in Sign Language – Video & Images Included
- Hello in Sign Language – Video and Image Include
- Speak in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- What in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Thank You in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Sex in Sign Language – Video and Image Included