GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Health and safety are one of the few areas where the law imposes explicit duties on both employers and employees to ensure the workplace complies with the approved health and safety standards. A safe and healthy workplace may reduce injury and illness expenses, absenteeism and turnover, increase productivity and quality, and boost employee morale. Therefore, it is extremely important for every business regardless of its size or working condition, to implement effective Working Safely Training to ensure that your workforce is capable of working safely and without posing danger to themselves or others around them.
Each year, 2.3 million women and men die as a result of work-related accidents or diseases, according to the International Labour Organization (ILO), equating to about 6000 deaths every day. This course can aid you in ensuring that your employees are well-trained to operate safely and without hurting themselves or others around them, thus reducing the likelihood of such workplace mishaps that can result in tragic accidents.
This Working Safely Training Course Online is designed to help you recognise the hazards and risks that exist in the workplace and take steps to mitigate them through effective risk assessments and preventative actions. This course provides a concise insight into the methods for improving safety performance as well as the methods of protecting the environment. It also covers ways to create a safer, more productive work environment including other topics such as asbestos awareness, fire safety, working at heights, COSHH, PPE and much more.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to implement effective safety procedures and measures within your workplace that comply with the approved Health and Safety laws.
- In line with the current Health and Safety Legislation
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 8 Hours
Who is this Working Safely Training Course Online for?
Whether you are an employer or supervisor responsible for planning, supervising or managing the health and safety of your workforces at construction sites or simply looking to gain knowledge and skills to keep yourself safe at work, this Working Safely Training Course Online will set you up with the appropriate skills and knowledge required to evaluate effective ways to reduce the risk of injury or accident.
This training is not limited to employers, employees, or a certain industry. It rather pertains to a wide range of industries, reaching out to any audience interested in learning more about workplace health and safety.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Working Safely Training Course Online
By the end of this Working Safely Training Course Online, you will:
- Understand the benefits associated with managing risks at work
- Demonstrate the various legislation that applies to working safely at work
- Define hazard and risk and outline the difference between them
- Know what control measures should be taken to eliminate risks and hazards
- Identify the common workplace hazards and know how to deal with each one
- Know how to improve safety performance within workplaces
- Understand how to protect the environment from these risks and hazards
- Know how to carry out effective risk assessments and emergency planning
This Working Safely Training Course Online is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Working Safely Training Course Online, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
There are no academic entry requirements to enrol into this Working Safely Training Course Online; it is open to students and professionals of all academic backgrounds.
This Working Safely Training Course Online assesses learners through multiple choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of this Working Safely Training Course Online, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to the time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Introducing Working Safely|
|Module 2: Defining Hazard and Risk|
|Module 3: Identifying Common Hazards|
|Module 4: Improving Safety Performance|
|Module 5: Protecting the Environment|
|Module 6: Final Assessment|
|Module 7: Hazard Perception|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|