Self-Paced Online Learning
Learn on your own accord, wherever you want, whenever you want.
4 Instalment Plan on checkout
You have the option to choose from four easy instalment plans.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee
Hassle-free guarantee on purchase, ensuring quality & your peace of mind.
This Course at a Glance
- Learn about the elements of combustion and ways in which fires can spread
- Acquire knowledge about the Fire triangle that shows how a fire can start
- Learn how the smoke spreads and affects the health condition of people in various ways
- Discover the most common causes of fire such as electricity, smoking, arson, etc
- Learn how to ensure safety in workplaces to prevent fire from occurring
- Understand what safety features can be installed within the workplace to warn people of fire
- Learn how to use the correct fire extinguisher for the relatable case of a fire emergency
- Understand what actions you need to take upon discovering a fire or hearing of any fire alarm
- Acquire knowledge about the current fire safety legislation applicable in the England and Wales
- Learn to design effective fire risk assessments to implement within workplaces
- Identify the hazard and the degree to which there is a risk of harm caused by the hazard
- Gain knowledge about the safety precautions that can be taken to prevent fire from occurring
- Understand what safety features should be adapted to comply with building regulations
- Understand your responsibilities and duties as a Fire Marshal to provide assistance in case of any emergency
- Understand what to do as a Fire Marshal if you discover a fire within the workplace
- Understand how to carry out fire drills to test the practicality of fire evacuation plans
- Understand what pre-engagement actions need to be taken to ensure proper use of fire extinguisher
Fire Marshal Training Course Overview
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff. It is, therefore, a legal duty of the companies to comply with fire safety regulations and legislation circulated by the government.
This Fire Marshal Course is designed to equip you with the required knowledge and skills to prevent the risk of a Fire within premises and eliminate fire hazards that can result in fatal consequences for businesses with irreparable damage. This course will also teach you how to use and handle fire protection equipment such as fire extinguishers and first aid kits to tackle a fire quickly and efficiently.
Each year in the UK, there are more than 22,000 non-residential fires, with a large number of these occurring in workplaces. Therefore, it is extremely important for any business to ensure their employees are well-trained to control and prevent fire from occurring within workplaces. Employees with fire safety training can ensure the safety of themselves as well as others around them.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will understand your duties and responsibilities in assisting the company in controlling any emergency fire-breakout situation within the premises.
Who should take this course?
This Fire Marshal Course is suitable for:
- Any employee
- Any designated fire marshall in their workplace
- Owners of any business
- Anyone responsible for supervising fire safety
- Anyone interested to learn about fire safety protocols
Whether you are the owner of any company looking to ensure your company is acting in accordance with the legislation and regulations formulated by the government regarding fire safety or simply keen on gaining comprehensive knowledge about basic fire safety precautions, this course will help you respond effectively in the event of such an emergency.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Fire Marshal Training Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Fire Marshal Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
CPD Certification Service
This course is accredited by continuing professional development (CPD). CPD UK is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic institutions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed
The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD-certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Although QLS courses are not subject to Ofqual regulation, they must adhere to an extremely high level that is set and regulated independently across the globe. A course that has been approved by the Quality Licence Scheme simply indicates that it has been examined and evaluated in terms of quality and fulfils the predetermined quality standards.
For CPD accredited PDF certificate it will take 24 hours, however for the hardcopy CPD certificate takes 5-7 business days and for the Quality License Scheme certificate it will take 7-9 business days.
Yes, you can pay via Invoice or Purchase Order, please contact us at email@example.com for invoice payment.
Yes, you can pay via instalments at checkout.
Our platform provides easy and comfortable access for all learners; all you need is a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop, desktop PC, tablet, or mobile phone. The learning site is accessible 24/7, allowing you to take the course at your own pace while relaxing in the privacy of your home or workplace.
No, there is no age limit for online learning. Online learning is accessible to people of all ages and requires no age-specific criteria to pursue a course of interest. As opposed to degrees pursued at university, online courses are designed to break the barriers of age limitation that aim to limit the learner’s ability to learn new things, diversify their skills, and expand their horizons.
After successfully purchasing the course, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the login details of your course. Kindly check your inbox, junk or spam folder, or you can contact our client success team via firstname.lastname@example.org