GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This extensive Stroke Awareness Course is designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills to identify and assess the symptoms of stroke and act promptly if you suspect someone is suffering from a stroke, giving them the best chance of receiving the treatment they need and therefore limiting the condition’s long-term repercussions. This course also provides a concise insight into the diagnosis, treatment and recovery procedure that can aid people suffering from stroke by all means. Finally, it outlines the duties and responsibilities of the various experts who can assist people suffering from a stroke.
Strokes are one of the leading causes of death and a primary cause of disability in the United Kingdom. Every year, over 32,000 people in England die as a result of a stroke. There were roughly 135.6 thousand hospital admissions for stroke in the year 2019/20, the highest recorded number in the time period. This Stroke Awareness Course will help in scaling these numbers down by assisting people who have had a stroke and reducing the impact it has on their lives.
A stroke can strike anyone, at any time and in any location. Physical handicap, communication difficulty, changes in how they think and feel, loss of work, income, and social networks are all issues that many stroke survivors confront. Stroke can also be lethal in extreme situations. Therefore, it is extremely crucial for everyone, irrespective of their profession, to be trained in stroke awareness to enable you to help yourself and those around you
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to recognise the signs of stroke and support and aid people who have had a stroke.
- In line with the latest Health and Safety Laws
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 55 Minutes
Who is this Stroke Awareness Course Online for?
Whether you are a professional working closely with adults or people suffering from stroke or simply looking to gain comprehensive knowledge about stroke prevention to support and assist people around you, this Stroke Awareness Course will set you up with the appropriate credentials to spot the warning signs of stroke and act accordingly that can save someone’s life.
Employers or employees hailing from the medical industry are not the only ones who can benefit from this training. It instead applies to a wide range of businesses, reaching out to anybody who wants to learn more about stroke prevention.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Stroke Awareness Course Online
By the end of this Stroke Awareness Course, you will:
- Define stroke and look at the different types of strokes and their causes
- Identify the signs and symptoms of stroke
- Recognise the risks and long-term issues associated with strokes
- Understand the process of treatment, diagnosis and recovery
- Know how to deal with post-stroke trauma and issues
This Stroke Awareness Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Stroke Awareness Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Stroke Awareness Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Stroke Awareness Course assesses learners through multiple choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
Upon successful completion of this Stroke Awareness Course, you will be eligible to download CPD accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to the time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Signs and Symptoms|
|Module 2: Types of Stroke and Their Causes|
|Module 3: Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery|
|Module 4: Post Stroke Problems and Care|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|