Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This comprehensive Health and Social Care Level 3 course is designed to equip you with the solid skills and credentials that are required for you to become a confident health and society care worker/health and social care and develop more advanced skills. This extensive Health and Social Care Level 3 course provides valuable insight into the health care system in the UK including codes of conduct and legislation. This course is crafted by industry experts giving you a brief overview of the available career prospects in relation to Health and Social Care.
This extensive Health and Social Care Level 3 is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of health and social care. Health and Social care is indeed a growing sector in today’s ever-challenging world with innumerable demands and opportunities for promotion and progression as well as job security. There are around 25,000 vacancies enlisted every month at the NHS jobs Website and in July 2020, NHS hired a heaping 1.3 million people. If you are looking to make a difference by helping and assisting the most vulnerable people in society, this Health and Social Care level 3 course is for you.
Upon successful completion of this Health and Social Care Level 3 course, you will be able to improve your job prospects by acquiring in-depth knowledge of health and social care. This course will set you up with the appropriate credentials that are required for you to stand out from all other applicants and employees in terms of securing a job.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the Health and Social Care Act 2012
- Designed by expert health and social care professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 5 Hours
Who is this Health and Social Care course for?
This Health and Social Care Level 3 course is suitable for:
- Health or Social Care worker looking to brush-up their knowledge and skills
- Aspiring Health and Social Care worker
- Students of Public Health Care field
Whether are you are interested to gain comprehensive knowledge and skills in Health and Social care to help people around you or simply want to improve your career prospect in this field, this Health and Social Care Level 3 course will set you up with the updated and appropriate skills to develop your knowledge of care, communication and to frame effective support strategies to offer help to those in need of social or health care.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Health and Social Care course
By the end of this Health and Social Care Level 3 course you will:
- Understand the true meaning of health and social care
- Develop your knowledge about the health care system in the UK
- Gain underpinning knowledge about the principles of health and social care
- Understand how the codes of conduct and legislations in health and social care system are maintained in the UK
- Understand how to uphold equality and diversity in health and social care
- Know how to conduct proper management in health and social care homes by ensuring quality
- Identify the main aspects of providing quality health and social care work in the UK
- Explore a range of career opportunities in the field of health and social care
The Health and Social Care Level 3 course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Health and Social Care Level 3 course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this health and social care course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Health and Social Care Level 3 course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Health and Social Care Level 3 course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Health and Social Care Level 3 course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain Health and Social Care Level 3 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: About Health and Social Care|
|About Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Overview of the UK HealthCare System|
|Overview of the UK HealthCare System||00:25:00|
|Module 3: Principles of Health and Social Care|
|Principles of Health and Social Care||00:35:00|
|Module 4: Codes of Conduct & Legislations in Health & Social Care in the UK|
|Codes of Conduct & Legislations in Health & Social Care in the UK||00:25:00|
|Module 5: Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care|
|Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|Module 6: Safeguarding Adults|
|Module 7: Management in Care Homes|
|Management in Care Homes||00:35:00|
|Module 8: Key Aspects Underpinning Quality Health & Social Care Work in the UK|
|Key Aspects Underpinning Quality Health & Social Care Work in the UK||00:25:00|
|Module 9: Career Prospects in Health and Social Care|
|Career Prospects in Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|Conclusion: Health and Social Care|
|Conclusion: Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|Assessment – Health and Social Care||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|