GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
A thorough risk assessment can significantly minimise the risk of workplace accidents. They help workplaces explore strategies for reducing health and safety concerns by raising awareness about hazards and the risks they cause. The Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 requires all employers to establish a suitable and sufficient workplace risk assessment within workplaces. Our Safety and Health courses are up-to-date, well-structured, and in line with the ever-changing landscape of safety subjects designed and crafted by industry experts.
This comprehensive Risk Assessment Training Course is designed to equip you with the essential skills and knowledge required to conduct effective risk assessments within any workplace. It also outlines the general and legal responsibilities of the employer in ensuring the safety of their concerned workforce. This course concludes with a number of practical suggestions for identifying and evaluating the potential risks and hazards as well as a system for determining appropriate control measures that may be applied and monitored to ensure that everyone is working in a safe environment.
Risk assessments have grown into an effective and essential management tool for planning, controlling, and assessing the risks and hazards in workplaces. The primary goal of risk assessments is to help prevent accidents within the workplace and ensure the safety of employees and others who are exposed to workplace activities. Risk assessments not only minimise the likelihood of events occurring but also demonstrate to employees and external organisations such as the HSE that companies have taken all necessary precautions to protect people and are acting in accordance with the approved legislation.
Upon successful completion of this Risk Assessment Training Course, you will be able to conduct proper risk assessments that will help you to recognize and assess the amount of risk and possibility of incidents occurring in the workplace.
- Complies with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999
- The syllabus corresponds to the CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 1 hour 30 minutes
Who is this Risk Assessment Course for?
Whether you’re an employer or supervisor in charge of assessing the risks and hazards at specific workplaces or simply want to gain knowledge and skills to keep yourself safe while working in a hazardous environment, this Risk Assessment Training Course will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to implement effective preventive and control measures to ensure the safety of your employees from potential risk and hazards.
This training is not limited to employers, employees, or a certain industry. It rather pertains to a wide range of industries, reaching out to any audience interested in learning more about conducting risk assessments in the workplace.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Risk Assessment Course
By the end of this Risk Assessment Training Course, you will:
- Understand what a risk assessment is and know why they are important
- Define the terms associated to risk assessment
- Analyse the facts and statistics of risk assessment for UK
- Demonstrate the various legislation that apply to risk assessment
- Understand the various strategies of risk assessments and know how and when to apply it
- Identify the elements of risk assessments
- Know how to use the five-step process to identify risk and hazards
- Determine who and what might be harmed
- Know how to evaluate and assess risks
- Understand how to implement a safe system of work within workplace
- Know how to record and report your findings
- Evaluate the management responsibilities of both employer and employee
This Risk Assessment Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Risk Assessment Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Risk Assessment Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Risk Assessment Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of this Risk Assessment Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to the time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: The Basics|
|Module 2: Legislation, Regulation and Civil Law|
|Module 3: Strategy – Options and Elements|
|Module 4: Identifying Hazards|
|Module 5: Who Might Be Harmed and Evaluating the Risks|
|Module 6: Evaluating Risk – The Practicalities|
|Module 7: Recording and Reviewing|
|Module 8: Management and Responsibilities|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|