GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
If you are looking to set up a career in this rewarding area as a professional counsellor or psychologist to actively make a difference in people’s lives by helping them manage the complexity of mental health concerns, this Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses is ideal for you. This course will teach you ways to provide support to people who are facing emotional and mental problems and how to help them identify their problems and build strategies to deal with them.
This extensive psychotherapy and counselling course will give a basic idea of mental health conditions, steps to deal with the client in crisis, and applications as a psychotherapist. This course examines various methods for establishing a therapeutic environment and relationship in great detail. It gives a quick overview of how psychotherapy and counselling are used to treat various mental health concerns like depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, gender identity disorder, and eating disorders, among others. This comprehensive online psychotherapy and counselling course will prepare you to assist your clients with mental health crises like suicidal thinking and talking, self-harm, and relationship breakdown. You will learn different types of counselling, such as person-centred therapy, gestalt therapy, person-centred therapy, and much more.
Upon successful completion of this Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses, you will acquire the theoretical skills and knowledge required to deal with mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, or panic disorder.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 7 Hours
Who is this Psychotherapy and Counselling Course Online Level 3 for?
This Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses is primarily aimed at:
- Aspiring psychologist/counsellor
- Students of Psychology
This course, on the other hand, is not limited to a single career or field of endeavour. It may also benefit a broader group of people who want to learn about Counselling and Psychotherapy to aid themselves or people around them to cope with mental health problems.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Psychotherapy and Counselling Course Online Level 3
By the end of this Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses, you will:
- Define psychotherapy and counselling and understand the difference between them
- Identify who requires therapeutic counselling
- Learn how to set up the therapeutic environment and the positive therapeutic relationship
- Acquire various listening skills and strategies to aid people suffering from mental health issues
- Understand how to manage the crisis through psychotherapy
- Know how to set up a therapeutic environment and establish a positive therapeutic relationship
- Understand different approaches and schools of thought like existential psychotherapy, psychodynamic therapy, and psychoanalysis
- Recognise the types and forms of psychotherapy such as couple psychotherapy, group workshops, or individual psychotherapy
- Understand various mental conditions such as anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, gender identity syndrome, or eating disorders
- Learn how to help a client if he/she gets negative thoughts such as committing suicide or doing self-harm or countering a relationship breakdown
- Learn how to work as a psychotherapist, such as setting up your practice, registration or accreditation
This Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Counselling and Psychotherapy Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Psychotherapy and Counselling Level 3||01:00:00|
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Psychotherapy and Counselling (Updated Version)|
|About Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|About Counselling and Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|Therapeutic Environment & Sessions|
|Therapeutic Environment & Sessions||00:16:00|
|Types of Psychotherapy|
|Types of Psychotherapy||00:13:00|
|Different Schools of Psychotherapy|
|Different Schools of Psychotherapy||00:13:00|
|Psychotherapy for Key Mental Issues|
|Psychotherapy for Key Mental Issues||00:23:00|
|Crisis Management through Psychotherapy|
|Crisis Management through Psychotherapy||00:11:00|
|Job Profile of a Therapist|
|Job Profile of a Therapist||00:09:00|
|Psychotherapy and Counselling (Old Version)|
|Introduction to Psychotherapy|
|What is ‘Psychotherapy’?||00:09:00|
|Difference between ‘Counselling’ and ‘Psychotherapy’||00:10:00|
|Who needs psychotherapy?||00:08:00|
|Therapeutic Relationship & Environment|
|Setting up therapeutic environment||00:08:00|
|Listening Skills & Listening Stages||00:09:00|
|Establishing positive therapeutic relationship||00:09:00|
|Stress – and Anger management||00:13:00|
|Approaches & Schools of Thought|
|Psychodynamic Therapy & Psychoanalysis||00:11:00|
|Types & Forms of psychotherapy|
|Group sessions (workshops)||00:10:00|
|Online (Skype) Therapy||00:09:00|
|Mental Health Conditions|
|Psychotherapy for Depression||00:08:00|
|Psychotherapy for Anxiety disorders||00:06:00|
|Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia||00:09:00|
|Gender Identity Disorder (Gender Dysphoria)||00:10:00|
|Psychotherapy for Eating Disorders||00:09:00|
|Helping the client in crisis|
|Suicidal thinking & talking||00:09:00|
|Self harm cases||00:09:00|
|Working as a Therapist|
|How to set up own practice||00:08:00|
|Registration & Accreditation||00:08:00|
|Where to advertise own services||00:10:00|
|Thank you & Good Bye!||00:02:00|
|Assessment – Psychotherapy and Counselling Level 3||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|