GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Every food business, by law, is required to have a food hygiene and safety management system that protects the consumer’s rights and well-being with the utmost attention. This course complies with the latest UK and EU laws, rules and regulations that will ensure that you are able to comply with the provisions while maintaining safe food hygiene and safety practices. Furthermore, several clients in the food chain want certified HACCP systems from their suppliers. With a successful implementation of a HACCP plan, you can achieve customer satisfaction that will help in creating a strong image of your business in the competitive market.
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point which is an internationally recognised food management system that ensures the food that you are manufacturing, catering or retailing is safe for human consumption. HACCP plays a crucial role in effectively identifying, assessing and controlling hazards which are significant for maintaining proper food hygiene and safety. Instead of having a standardized inspection method that may not offer the flexibility to address the uniqueness of each business and each food product, HACCP allows each business to focus on its operation and the unique qualities that will boost the overall rating of the business.
This extensive HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to conduct hazard analysis in case of microbiological hazards, chemical hazards and physical hazards and teaches you simple ways to outline an effective framework to control them accordingly. It also provides a concise insight into the 7 principles of HACCP in practice that will help you determine control points and how to avoid cross-contamination in the food chain.
Upon successful completion of this HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online, you will be able to plan and implement an effective HACCP framework within your food business that meets the international standards of food hygiene and safety.
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IIRSM
- Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
- Meets legal standards of UK and EU
- Similar to the RSPH and CIEH curriculum
- Assists in complying with legal obligations
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning with a duration of approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
Who is this HACCP Level 2 Traning Course Online for?
This HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online is suitable for:
- Anyone seeking to gain extensive knowledge on the HACCP framework
- Anyone looking to implement a HACCP system within your food business
- Employees of all levels in the food industry
Whether you are a first-line worker associated with any food industry or an aspiring individual looking to gain comprehensive knowledge about the HACCP system to implement it within your own food business, this HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online will set you up with the appropriate knowledge and credentials to identify the hazards and take action to reduce or eliminate them.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this HACCP Level 2 Traning Course Online Course
By the end of this HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online, you will:
- Learn about the 5 groups of microorganism that causes microbiological contamination
- Identify the groups of people most vulnerable to food poisoning caused by microbiological contamination
- Identify the factors that affect the multiplication of bacteria and ways to keep the high-risk foods out of the danger zone
- Learn how to control the growth of bacteria to prevent foodborne illness
- Identify the main groups of high-risk and low-risk foods
- Understand how to monitor food to ensure there’s no visible damage
- Learn how to conduct hazard analysis in case of chemical hazards and ways to prevent, control and eliminate it
- Understand how additives can trigger allergic reactions and food intolerance symptoms
- Identify the symptoms of allergic reaction from contaminated food
- Understand how to prevent and avoid cross-contamination in food
- Learn how to prevent, control and eliminate physical hazards
- Understand what prerequisite programmes should be implemented before starting a food business
- Know how to implement an effective HACCP system within your own business
- Acquire knowledge about the 7 principles of HACCP
This HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
Furthermore, this course is also endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality as providing independently-evaluated, high-quality content that teaches best practices.
CPD certified & Institute of Hospitality endorsed certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, by doing the HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this HACCP Level 2 Traning Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of the HACCP Level 2 Training Course Online, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited & Institute of Hospitality endorsed free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to the time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Key Definitions|
|Module 2:Microbiological Hazards and Controls|
|Module 3:Chemical Hazards and Controls|
|Module 4:Allergens and Avoiding Cross-Contamination|
|Module 5:Physical Hazards and Controls|
|Module 6:Prerequisite Programmes|
|Module 7:Implementation of HACCP|
|Module 8:The 7 Principles of Hazard Control in Practice|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|