GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Nutritionist Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Do you love guiding others in eating healthy and nutritious food? Do you want to gather valuable knowledge and credentials around food and health, child nutrition, nutrition for health and fitness, and the nature and impact of cultural dietary traditions? Then this is the best course you can opt for. You will understand the role of nutrition in personal health and the science and practice of eating well.
By the end of this course, you will be confident and expert in understanding healthy eating habits and gather knowledge around human anatomy and physiology. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn about the basics of the body – what food to consume and what not, to keep your body in shape
- Understand general healthy eating patterns and how they are related to health and disease.
- Gather knowledge around the inner workings of the digestive system and how the essential organs work together to digest, absorb, and utilise the food
- Learn how micronutrients contribute to energy intake and how carbs are consumed in the body, and how it plays a crucial role in managing blood sugar levels
- Understand digestion, absorption, elimination, and protection
- Learn how calcium, sodium, potassium helps in maintaining homeostasis
- Learn everything about enzymes and hormones and their relationship with vitamins and minerals
- Gain knowledge about the components of a balanced diet, energy, superfoods, and food labels
- Learn what minerals are required for the body and what is the composition of tap water
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in diet & nutrition
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Nutritionist Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this nutritionist course for?
This nutritionist online course is ideal for anyone who wants to explore various components of nutrition such as vitamins, fats, carbs, and minerals. It is suitable for anyone who aspires to become a professional nutritionist expert or anyone who wants to eat healthy and stay in shape.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Nutrition – Foods For Health Fitness & Dieting course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the nutritionist at QLS level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Nutritionist course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Nutritionist||01:00:00|
|Introduction & What You Will Learn In The Course||00:02:00|
|Get To Know Your Instructor||00:01:00|
|The Basics Of A Healthy Diet|
|The True Dieting Pyramid||00:04:00|
|Bodyweight And Health||00:05:00|
|Calories & Bodyweight In A Healthy Diet||00:01:00|
|The Twinkie Diet||00:01:00|
|How Many Calories Do You Need Daily||00:02:00|
|Food Composition Explained||00:02:00|
|Food Composition Recommendations||00:03:00|
|How Much Protein Should You Eat||00:02:00|
|How Much Fat Should You Eat||00:03:00|
|How Much Carbs Should You Eat Per Day||00:01:00|
|Nutrient Timing Introduction||00:02:00|
|Nutrient Timing Facts||00:03:00|
|Nutrient Timing Recommendations||00:02:00|
|The Benefits Of Vegetables||00:03:00|
|The Benefits Of Whole Grains||00:03:00|
|Superfood Beans & Legumes|
|The Benefits Of Beans & Legumes||00:01:00|
|The Benefits Of Fruits||00:01:00|
|Lemons & Limes||00:01:00|
|The Benefits Of Berries||00:01:00|
|Superfood Nuts & Seeds|
|The Benefits Of Nuts & Seeds||00:02:00|
|Superfood Meat, Poultry & Eggs|
|The Benefits Of Meat, Poultry & Eggs||00:03:00|
|Free Range Poultry||00:01:00|
|Grass Fed Beef||00:01:00|
|Superfood Fish & Seafood|
|The Benefits Of Fish & Seafood||00:02:00|
|Olive & Olive OIl||00:01:00|
|The Right Foods For Specific Health Goals|
|Should Women And Men Eat Differently||00:03:00|
|The Right Foods For Preventing Cancer||00:04:00|
|The Right Foods To Boost Your Metabolism||00:03:00|
|The Right Foods For More Energy||00:03:00|
|The Right Foods For Healthy Bones & Ligaments||00:02:00|
|The Right Foods For Preventing Heart Disease||00:02:00|
|The Right Foods For Muscle Gains||00:02:00|
|The Right Foods For Good Skin & Hair||00:03:00|
|The Right Foods For Fighting Stress & Depression||00:03:00|
|Superfoods For Special Diets|
|The Right Foods For A High Calcium Diet||00:01:00|
|The Right Foods For A High Fat Diet||00:04:00|
|The Right Foods For A High Fiber Diet||00:02:00|
|The Right Foods For A High Protein Diet||00:01:00|
|Assessment – Nutritionist||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|