GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
If you want to advance your career in this field by learning more about the duties of a teaching assistant or simply want to support children with special educational needs, this SEN Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course is for you. The Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice outline the standards that teachers must abide by and places statutory and legal responsibility upon local governments, educational institutions, and instructors to address SEN in the pupils they support or teach. This course will assist you in upholding the code and provide you with the teaching techniques to help children with special needs realise and achieve their full potential.
The course will provide you with an understanding of various teaching strategies, methods and approaches to deal with and control a classroom of children with special needs. You will also gain knowledge of how to create a whole school assessment policy as well as the duties and obligations of a board of management and a school’s shadow support teacher. You will also learn how to provide individualised learning assistance to each child and gain an understanding of the national minimum standards for residential special schools. Finally, you will acquire knowledge about child safeguarding, its legal framework, standards, and recognition, as well as the key organisations and tips for child safeguarding.
Upon successful completion of this SEN Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course, you will be able to build your expertise as a SEN teaching assistant and acquire extensive knowledge about child safeguarding to safeguard vulnerable children in society.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice 2015
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 4 Hours
Who is this Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online for?
This Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course is primarily aimed at:
- SEN tutor
- SEN teaching assistant
- Aspiring SEN teaching assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Social care workers
- Learning support assistant
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Anyone associated with the SEN teaching industry
This course is, however, not limited to a particular profession or line of work. Anyone looking to advance their understanding of SEN and child safeguarding, whether for personal or professional reasons, can take this course.
Who is this Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online for?
By the end of this Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course, you will:
- Explain the statutory and regulatory context for SEN
- Exhibit your understanding of the varied special education needs
- Recognise the teaching and learning difficulties in children with special needs
- Know how to assist children with learning problems
- Understand how to apply the techniques and approaches for children with special needs
- Identify the best ways to create inclusive SEN policies and procedures for schools
- Recognise the management board’s functions and duties
- Identify the national minimum standards for residential special schools
- Understand how to provide personalised learning help for each child
- Understand child safeguarding and child abuse
- Demonstrate the legal framework and standards for child safeguarding
- Identify the main organisations and tips for child safeguarding
- Know how to design an effective assessment of children in need
This Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Sen Teaching Assistant Level 3 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Introduction to Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online|
|Introduction to Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online||00:14:00|
|Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN|
|Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN||00:08:00|
|Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning|
|Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning||00:06:00|
|Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs|
|Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs||00:11:00|
|Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN|
|Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN||00:13:00|
|Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment|
|Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment||00:04:00|
|Inclusive Education For Students With Special Educational Needs|
|Inclusive Education For Students With Special Educational Needs||00:06:00|
|Leadership of Special Schools|
|Leadership of Special Schools||00:12:00|
|National Minimum Standards For Residential Special Schools|
|National Minimum Standards For Residential Special Schools||00:10:00|
|Role And Functions Of The Board Of Management|
|Role And Functions Of The Board Of Management||00:11:00|
|Education Planning for Individual Students|
|Education Planning for Individual Students||00:03:00|
|Understanding Child Safeguarding|
|Understanding Child Safeguarding||00:16:00|
|Legal Framework for Child Safeguarding|
|Legal Framework for Child Safeguarding||00:18:00|
|Recognition of Children in Need|
|Recognition of Children in Need||00:12:00|
|Effective Assessment of Children in Need|
|Effective Assessment of Children in Need||00:10:00|
|Child Safeguarding Standards|
|Child Safeguarding Standards||00:12:00|
|Key Organisations and Tips for Child Safeguarding|
|Key Organisations and Tips for Child Safeguarding||00:14:00|
|Conclusion to Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online|
|Conclusion to Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online||00:02:00|
|Assessment – Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Safeguarding Course Online||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|