Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
The Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant is suitable for anybody who wants to work as a teaching assistant in a primary, secondary, or special needs school or who is currently employed in a position that supports students learning. This course will help you deal with kids who have learning disabilities and promote improved social behaviour. You will understand how to start your role as a teaching assistant, become a part of the school and master the art of teaching.
This course will help you gain a complete understanding of the academic curriculum, learn how to create your teaching assistant portfolio, and learn how to improve yourself. You’ll discover how to assist kids so they get the most out of their academic experience and classroom-based personal growth. You will also master various teaching strategies, techniques and approaches for people with special educational needs and learn how to develop inclusive whole-school policies and procedures for SEN. This Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant also provides a concise insight into the role and responsibilities of the board of management and leadership for special schools. Finally, you’ll discover how to offer support for learning based on an individual’s requirements and needs.
Upon successful completion of this Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant, you will gain a solid foundation to become a confident teaching assistant and contribute to making both students with and without special needs’ lives better so they can have more fruitful lives.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice 2015
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 5 Hours
Who is this Diploma in Teaching Assistant Course Online for?
This Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant is primarily aimed at:
- SEN tutor
- Teaching Assistant
- School Staff
- Aspiring Teaching Assistant
- SEN teaching assistant
- Aspiring SEN teaching assistant
- Learning support assistant
- Parents of children with learning disabilities
- Anyone associated with the SEN teaching industry
However, this course is not restricted to a specific industry or field of employment. This course can be taken by anyone interested in acquiring knowledge about effective teaching methods and strategies.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Diploma in Teaching Assistant Course Online
By the end of this Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Know how to become and start your role as a teaching assistant
- Know how to create a supportive learning system
- Master the art of teaching and understand how to culture your presence
- Understand the pupils and school curriculums
- Know how to design an effective portfolio and improve yourself further
- Understand SEN and demonstrate its statutory and regulatory context
- Know how SEN affects pupil’s learning and participation
- Understand how to apply teaching strategies and approaches for pupils with SEN
- Develop a whole-school policy on assessment
- Understand inclusive education for students with SEN
- Understand the national minimum standards for residential special schools
- Demonstrate the role and functions of the board of management
- Know how to do education planning for individuals
This Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Level 3 Diploma Teaching Assistant Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Becoming A Teaching Assistant|
|Becoming A Teaching Assistant||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Starting Your Role As A Teaching Assistant|
|Starting Your Role As A Teaching Assistant||00:20:00|
|Module 3: Becoming A Part Of The School|
|Becoming A Part Of The School||00:20:00|
|Module 4: A Supportive Learning System|
|A Supportive Learning System||00:15:00|
|Module 5: The Art Of Teaching|
|The Art Of Teaching||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Culturing Your Presence|
|Culturing Your Presence||00:20:00|
|Module 7: The School Curriculums|
|The School Curriculums||00:25:00|
|Module 8: Understanding The Pupils|
|Understanding The Pupils||00:15:00|
|Module 9: Your Portfolio As A Teaching Assistant|
|Your Portfolio As A Teaching Assistant||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Improving Yourself Further|
|Improving Yourself Further||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Conclusion|
|Module 12: Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching|
|Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN|
|Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN||00:08:00|
|Module 14: Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning|
|Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning||00:06:00|
|Module 15: Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs|
|Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs||00:11:00|
|Module 16: Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN|
|Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN||00:13:00|
|Module 17: Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment|
|Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment||00:04:00|
|Module 18: Inclusive Education For Students With Special Educational Needs|
|Inclusive Education For Students With Special Educational Needs||00:06:00|
|Module 19: Leadership of Special Schools|
|Leadership of Special Schools||00:12:00|
|Module 20: National Minimum Standards For Residential Special Schools|
|National Minimum Standards For Residential Special Schools||00:10:00|
|Module 21: Role And Functions Of The Board Of Management|
|Role And Functions Of The Board Of Management||00:11:00|
|Module 22: Education Planning for Individual Students|
|Education Planning for Individual Students||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Diploma in Teaching Assistant Course Online||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|