GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Accredited by Edexcel | Nationally Recognised Qualification | Ofqual Regulated | Tutor Support | Step by Step Guideline | Interactive Training | 24/7 Access
Are you looking to gain practical credentials and skills on ICT that is equivalent to GCSE in terms of qualification?
This extensive Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course is designed to meet the requirements of any job and improve your chances of being employed at your desired workplace. Functional Skills Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life. As the world is progressing and evolving with technology and competition, employers seek for advanced and fast paced candidates with effective skills in ICT. A research conducted by the Education and Training Foundation discovered that 47% of larger employers know about Functional Skills and 87% of them value these courses for their approach to applied skills, flexible assessment and problem solving.
Pearson Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course- GCSE Equivalent
This qualification is accredited by Pearson Edexcel making it ideal for people who didn’t receive their desired GCSE grade that meets the entry requirements of any university or simply didn’t take GCSE ICT at all. This Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course will improve your employability by enhancing your practical skills in ICT. This qualification is Ofqual regulated which is a nationally recognised qualification that will add a value to your CV and make you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
Upon successful completion of this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course, you will be eligible to sit for the official exam and attain a nationally recognised certificate that certifies that you satisfy the requirements needed in terms of admission to any university or appointment to any company as a professional.
- Course type: Self-Paced Online Learning
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 54 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 45 hours
- Accreditation: Pearson Edexcel
- Qualification: Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Study Materials: High Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Assessment: At the end of each module, you will go through an assessment to test your understanding
- Access: 1 Year Access
- Certificate: Certificate upon completion of official exam (hard copy)
- Tutor Support– Live 1:1 tutor support via Zoom and unlimited tutor support by email
- Customer Support: 24/7 live chat available
How This Course will work for you?
- Initial Assessment: Determines from Pre-entry to Level 2
- Diagnostic Assessment: Identifies skill gaps and produces an individual learning plan
- Learning Resources: Develop underpinning knowledge and fill skill gaps identified
- Progress Check: Assesses progress at the end of the module
- Exam Practice: Apply underpinning knowledge to prepare for exams
You will get useful resources that are designed to improve your essential skills, knowledge and understanding of ICT required to sit your functional skills exams.
Functional Skills qualifications provide reliable evidence of a learner’s achievements against demanding content that is relevant to the workplace. The qualifications assess learners’ underpinning subject knowledge and their ability to apply this knowledge to different contexts. They provide a foundation for progression to employment and further technical education, and they help learners to develop skills for everyday life. In some contexts, Functional Skills qualifications will also play a part in the government’s accountability systems.
The Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills in ICT at Level 2 are based on Department for Education (DfE) approved subject content, Nationally Recognised Qualifications and are regulated by Ofqual.
Our online learning portal is fully compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices and can be accessed from anywhere.
This Course is Accredited by Pearson Edexcel & Regulated by OFQUAL
This Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual. It is a nationally recognised qualification that will satisfy the requirements of any university application and make you qualified for any skilled oriented job in terms of ICT practical skills and credentials.
About Pearson Edexcel and Functional Skills Course
Pearson Edexcel is an academic and general qualification that is designed to advance and enhance learners’ skills while developing knowledge. Edexcel’s qualifications help learners either progress to higher education or progress directly into employment. They are grounded in the quality and traditions of the British education system and made them relevant and easily accessible for today’s UK and international learners.
Pearson Edexcel skills are qualifications in English, Maths and ICT that are available from Entry 1 to Level 2. Suitable for learners of all ages, they are also an accepted and recognised part of all Apprentice standards and frameworks and an alternative to GCSE in the UK.
Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Qualification Purpose & Outcomes
The aims of these qualifications are to develop learner understanding and skills in:
- using ICT
- finding and selecting information
- developing, presenting and communicating information.
Functional Skills Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life. They have been created in response to employers’ perceptions that many learners are not achieving a sufficiently firm grounding in the basics.
Who is this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Course For?
This comprehensive Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course is suitable for:
- People of all ages and academic backgrounds
- Anyone willing to upskill their practical skills and credentials in ICT
- Anyone with a mediocre performance in GCSE
- Anyone applying for university
- Anyone looking to boost their career opportunities.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, this comprehensive Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up-to-date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
This Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course requires no prerequisite qualification or experience to enroll. Students or professionals hailing from all academic backgrounds or people of any age can take this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course to attain practical skills in ICT. However, this course is subject to an assessment method to meet the demands and quality of knowledge required to enroll. Students or professionals are required to undergo an Initial Assessment and Diagnostic Assessment that will help us to determine your progression level and identify the skill gaps and produce an individual learning plan.
Upon successful passing of the diagnostic assessment, the learning materials of this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online Course will be activated for you to access.
About Official Exam, Assessment & Certification
Students are required to undergo a wide range of interactive online assessments and exams in between lectures and at the end of each module to evaluate the knowledge and skills that you are learning. These interactive assessment sessions measure the amount of skills and knowledge that you are absorbing after the completion of each module and evaluate your potential to demonstrate these ICT skills practically. You can also keep a track of your score and progress at the end of the module.
Upon successful completion of this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online course and all the practice assessments this course offers, you can book your official exam which is 2 hours paper-based exam that will be held at our office. The registration fee of £125.
Learners must meet the requirements outlined below before the qualification can be awarded.
Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualifications in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at 2 is externally assessed through a 2 hour test paper.
- Learners will be required to carry out a number of tasks using ICT systems (and appropriate resources) that are submitted to Pearson Edexcel.
- The total number of marks available is 50
- The component assesses all required functional skills ICT standards
Upon successful completion of this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online course and undertaking of the official exam, you will be awarded with Ofqual regulated nationally recognised Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 2 that is highly valued and recognised by all the employers in the UK and globally as an alternative to GCSE. After successfully passing the official exam you will receive a hard copy of the certificate bearing the university recognised official logo of Person Edexcel that will verify that you have taken this course and have successfully completed all the assessments and objectives this course offers.
Progression Opportunities in this Functional Level 2 ICT
This Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online course will help you proceed to the following career path upon successful completion:
- BTEC Level 2 or 3 qualifications for IT Users (ITQ)
- Level 2 qualifications in Digital Applications for IT Users DIDA
- You can apply to your desired university
- You can access a wide range of career opportunities
Why You Should Buy this Course from Lead Academy?
We relentlessly keep track of whether our customers are facing any difficulties or not. We offer flexible and easily accessible customer and tutor support that ensures that you have a trouble-free and comfortable experience with this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Online course. The following services are available to support you throughout the course:
- Customer Support: You can access our customer support system via email that is available 24/7 at your disposal.
- Tutor Support: You will have the opportunity to receive access to our dedicated tutor support and guidance whenever you require it. Our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will help you overcome any doubts that arise while undertaking the course. You can book your 1:1 tutor support via zoom at an additional cost of £20 per hour.
We Are Unbeaten by Price & Quality
- We are known to provide the best price compared to the value you are paying
- If you are unsatisfied with the quality of our course or it doesn not meet your demands, you can access the money back guarantee option within 14 days of buying the course.
- If the course is over £50, you can opt for the installment option that allows you to pay the course fee over a period of 3 installments
|Login Instruction For the Functional Skills Course||00:00:00|
|Plan Solutions To Complex Tasks By Analysing The Necessary Stages|
|Select, Interact With And Use Ict Systems Safely And Securely For A Complex Task In Non-Routine And Unfamiliar Contexts|
|Manage Information Storage To Enable Efficient Retrieval|
|Use Appropriate Search Techniques To Locate And Select Relevant Information|
|Select Information From A Variety Of Sources To Meet Requirements Of A Complex Task|
|Enter, Develop And Refine Information Using Appropriate Software To Meet Requirements Of A Complex Task|
|Use Appropriate Software To Meet The Requirements Of A Complex Data-Handling Task|
|Use Communications Software To Meet Requirements Of A Complex Task|
|Combine And Present Information In Ways That Are Fit For Purpose And Audience|
|Evaluate The Selection, Use And Effectiveness Of Ict Tools And Facilities Used To Present Information|