GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Accredited by Edexcel | Nationally Recognised Qualification | Ofqual Regulated | Tutor Support | Step by Step Guideline | Interactive Training | 24/7 Access
Are you seeking to acquire practical skills in ICT that will improve your potential as a candidate that meets the requirements of any job outlook?
Enroll into this extensive Level 2 ICT Course with Exam to gain practical skills and credentials in ICT that is an essential skill seeked by employers all over the world. A research conducted by the Education and Training Foundation discovered that 47% of larger employers know about Functional Skills and 87% of them value these courses for their approach to applied skills, flexible assessment and problem solving. No matter where you apply for a job, having basic skills in ICT is a must and by gaining a recognised and valued qualification in this comprehensive course, you will have a competitive advantage under your belt as a candidate, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Get extraordinary 1 to 1 Live Tutor Support by Zoom for 2 hours. Our tutor will help to overcome learning obstacles. Improves your academic performance, one-on-one attention, Improves self-esteem and confidence.
Functional Skills ICT Level 2 – Included Official Exam
This Level 2 ICT Course with Exam will improve and shape your fundamentals on ICT practical skills that are required for you to progress to employment and further technical education. This qualification is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual which is a nationally recognised qualification that will enhance your CV. If you have a mediocre score in GCSE or simply didn’t take GCSE ICT at all, you can take this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam to develop compelling expertise on functional skills ICT, making you qualified to apply to your desired university.
Upon successful completion of this Level 2 ICT Course and passing of the official exam, you will attain a sound grasp of underpinning skills and knowledge in ICT to operate confidently, effectively and independently in academic sectors, workplace and everyday life.
- Course type: Self-Paced Online Learning
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 54 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 45 hours
- Accreditation: Pearson Edexcel
- Qualification: Nationally Recognised Ofqual Regulated Qualification
- Study Materials: High Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Exam: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Access: 1 Year Access
- Certificate: Certificate upon completion (hard copy)
- Tutor Support– Live 1:1 tutor support via Zoom and unlimited tutor support by email
How This Course will work for you?
- Initial Assessment: Determines from Pre-entry to Level 2
- Diagnostic Assessment: Identifies skill gaps and produces an individual learning plan
- Learning Resources: Develop underpinning knowledge and fill skill gaps identified
- Progress Check: Assesses progress at the end of the module
- Exam Practice: Apply underpinning knowledge to prepare for exams
You will get useful resources that are designed to improve your essential skills, knowledge and understanding of ICT required to sit your functional skills exams.
Functional Skills qualifications provide reliable evidence of a learner’s achievements against demanding content that is relevant to the workplace. The qualifications assess learners’ underpinning subject knowledge and their ability to apply this knowledge to different contexts. They provide a foundation for progression to employment and further technical education, and they help learners to develop skills for everyday life. In some contexts, Functional Skills qualifications will also play a part in the government’s accountability systems.
The Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills in ICT at Level 2 are based on Department for Education (DfE) approved subject content, Nationally Recognised Qualifications and are regulated by Ofqual.
Our online learning portal is fully compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices and can be accessed from anywhere.
Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Qualification Purpose & Outcomes
The aims of these qualifications are to develop learner understanding and skills in:
- using ICT
- finding and selecting information
- developing, presenting and communicating information.
Functional Skills Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life. They have been created in response to employers’ perceptions that many learners are not achieving a sufficiently firm grounding in the basics.
This Course is Accredited by Pearson Edexcel & Regulated by OFQUAL
This Level 2 ICT Course with Exam is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual. It is a nationally recognised qualification that will meet the demands of any employer’s need and perception which in turn will improve your chances of getting hired. This accreditation is equivalent to GCSE that aims to develop your expertise in functional skills ICT with a practical training format.
About Pearson Edexcel and Functional Skills Course
Pearson Edexcel is an academic and general qualification that is designed to advance and enhance learners’ skills while developing knowledge. Edexcel’s qualifications help learners either progress to higher education or progress directly into employment. They are grounded in the quality and traditions of the British education system and made them relevant and easily accessible for today’s UK and international learners.
Pearson Edexcel skills are qualifications in English, Maths and ICT that are available from Entry 1 to Level 2. Suitable for learners of all ages, they are also an accepted and recognised part of all Apprentice standards and frameworks and an alternative to GCSE in the UK.
Who is this Functional Skills ICT Level 2 Course With Exam For?
This comprehensive Level 2 ICT Course with Exam is suitable for:
- People hailing from any age group or academic background
- Anyone seeking to gain in-depth knowledge and skills in ICT for functioning in daily life
- Anyone with an average performance in GCSE
- Anyone who didn’t take GCSE ICT at all
- Anyone looking to improve their chances of getting into an university
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV for better job outlook
Whether you are an aspiring candidate exploring several job sectors or professionals working in any field, this comprehensive Level 2 ICT Course with Exam will set you up with the appropriate and required skills that are required to access a wide range of professions within your chosen field.
No prior knowledge, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam. Students or professionals of any age group hailing from any academic backgrounds can take this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam to acquire practical skills in ICT. However, this course is subject to an assessment method to meet the demands and quality of knowledge required to enroll. Students or professionals are required to undergo an Initial Assessment and Diagnostic Assessment that will help us to determine your progression level and identify the skill gaps and produce an individual learning plan.
All The learning materials of this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam will be activated for you to access upon successful passing of the diagnostic assessment.
About Official Exam, Assessment & Certification
At the end of each module, students are tested over a wide range of interactive online assessments and exams that evaluate whether students are capable of applying the knowledge and skills that they are absorbing from this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam. You can also keep a track of your score and progress at the end of the module.
Upon successful fulfilment of this Level 2 ICT Course and all the practice assessments this course offers, you can book your official exam which is 2 hours paper-based exam that will be held at our office.
Learners must meet the requirements outlined below before the qualification can be awarded.
Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualifications in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at 2 is externally assessed through a 2-hour test paper.
- Learners will be required to carry out a number of tasks using ICT systems (and appropriate resources) that are submitted to Pearson Edexcel.
- The total number of marks available is 50
- The component assesses all required functional skills ICT standards
Upon successful passing of the official exam, you will gain an Ofqual regulated nationally recognised Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 2 that is highly valued and recognised by all the employers in the UK and global arena. A hard copy of the certificate will be posted to your given address that certifies that you have taken this Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT course and have successfully completed all the assessments and objectives this course offers.
Progression Opportunities in this Functional Skills Level 2 ICT Qualification
Acquiring a certified qualification in this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam will open your doors to the following career path:
- BTEC Level 2 or 3 qualifications for IT Users (ITQ)
- Level 2 qualifications in Digital Applications for IT Users DIDA
- You can apply to your desired university
- You can access a wide range of career opportunities
Why You Should Buy this Course from Lead Academy?
We are extremely cooperative and careful in ensuring our customers undergo a comfortable and trouble-free experience with this Level 2 ICT Course with Exam. The following services are available to support you throughout the course:
- Customer Support: You can access our customer support system via email that is available 24/7 at your disposal.
- Tutor Support: If you face any difficulty to understand or absorb the learning materials, you can access our expert and experienced tutors to help you with an additional fee of £25 per hour.
We Are Unbeaten by Price & Quality
- We are known to offer the best price compared to the value you are paying
- You can access the money back guarantee option within 14 days of buying the course, if you are unsatisfied with the quality of our course
- If the course is over £50, you can opt for the installment option that allows you to pay the course fee over a period of 3 installments
|Login Instruction For the Functional Skills Course||00:00:00|
|Plan Solutions To Complex Tasks By Analysing The Necessary Stages|
|Select, Interact With And Use Ict Systems Safely And Securely For A Complex Task In Non-Routine And Unfamiliar Contexts|
|Manage Information Storage To Enable Efficient Retrieval|
|Use Appropriate Search Techniques To Locate And Select Relevant Information|
|Select Information From A Variety Of Sources To Meet Requirements Of A Complex Task|
|Enter, Develop And Refine Information Using Appropriate Software To Meet Requirements Of A Complex Task|
|Use Appropriate Software To Meet The Requirements Of A Complex Data-Handling Task|
|Use Communications Software To Meet Requirements Of A Complex Task|
|Combine And Present Information In Ways That Are Fit For Purpose And Audience|
|Evaluate The Selection, Use And Effectiveness Of Ict Tools And Facilities Used To Present Information|