GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Functional Fitness Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This functional fitness course is ideal for those who want to gain fitness or are willing to obtain a career in the fitness sector. This online course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the importance of staying fit and healthy and the essential facts adding up to your fitness.
This functional fitness training course is broken down into various modules to help the learners better understand the procedure. This popular online course will also introduce you to the benefits of functional fitness and the common mistakes people perform while achieving it. You will be able to develop the skills and knowledge required to learn functional fitness and teach the same to others by taking is online functional fitness course.
By the end of the course, you will have the best understanding of the importance of functional fitness and you will also learn the steps required to build a fit and healthy body. With this online course, you will also learn various skills and exercises required to gain fitness. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Upon completion of this training, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of functional fitness.
- Understand the steps involved in achieving fitness.
- Understand the benefits of functional fitness.
- Develop the knowledge and advance your skills in functional fitness.
- Learn the exercises required to gain fitness.
- Learn about the balance and endurance involved in functional fitness.
- Gain knowledge about functional fitness and power.
- Understand the range of motion and strength involved in functional fitness.
- Develop the understanding about the organisation training and get to learn the same.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in fitness training
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Functional Fitness Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this functional fitness course for?
The functional fitness training course is best suited for anyone who is willing to enhance their professional skills. This flexible online course is also for someone aspiring to strengthen knowledge on this topic and ready to expand their skillset. This comprehensive online course will be ideal for those willing to enhance their CV and advance their career as fitness trainers.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Functional Fitness course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Functional Fitness at QLS Level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Functional Fitness course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction To Functional Fitness Training||00:01:00|
|What Is Functional Fitness||00:08:00|
|Benefits Of Functional Fitness|
|Benefits Of Functional Fitness||00:08:00|
|Functional Fitness & Other Exercises||00:08:00|
|Common Mistakes With Functional Fitness||00:07:00|
|Functional Fitness Training Areas|
|Functional Fitness & Power||00:08:00|
|Functional Fitness & Strength||00:07:00|
|Functional Fitness & Range Of Motion||00:06:00|
|Funtional Fitness, Balance & Endurance||00:07:00|
|Conclusion To Functional Fitness Training|
|Assessment – Functional Fitness||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|