Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course is intended for makeup artists, eyelash and eyebrow tinting specialists and anybody else who wants to advance their understanding of eyelash and eyebrow tinting. You will learn how these procedures can be combined to produce stunning results that substantially improve the eye area and eliminate the need for daily makeup preparations.
This course provides knowledge about the principles of tinting your eyelashes and eyebrows, how to cover your lower eyelashes, how to pick the best silicon shield, how to use curling products, and how to remove product residue. You will learn about the basics of eyebrow tinting and gather knowledge about the entire process of eyebrow tinting. This course also covers the different types of tint, how to prepare tint, how to choose the best tint for eyebrows, as well as how to tweeze, wax and trip eyebrows.
Upon successful completion of this Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course, you will have the practical skills and expertise necessary to apply the tinting product to your eyebrows and eyelashes.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert beauty professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 1 Hour
Who is this Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting Training Course Online for?
This Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course is primarily aimed at:
- Makeup artist
- Beginner stylists / beauticians
- Professional Beautician
- Aspiring makeup artist
- Lash and brow tinting professional
- Owner of lash and brow tinting service
- Anyone working within the beauty industry
- Anyone interested in learning more about the beauty industry
This course is not, however, limited to any certain occupation or field of employment. Anyone interested in learning the principles of eyelash and eyebrow tinting and honing their own skills to perform their own eyelash and eyebrow tint can also take this course.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting Training Course Online
By the end of this Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course, you will:
- Understand the procedure of eyebrow and eyelash tinting
- Know how to cover the lower lashes with protective under-eye pads
- Understand how to choose the right silicone shield and apply it
- Know how to apply tint and curling product properly
- Understand how to remove the product residue
- Know how to clean the eyebrows and apply and remove the product
- Learn how to tweeze, wax, and trim the eyebrows properly
- Learn about the different types of eyebrow tint
- Master the art of preparing the product for eyelash and eyebrow tint
This Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Training Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting Training Course Online||00:00:00|
|Lash & Brow Tinting Training|
|Preparation of eyelashes||00:01:00|
|Covering the lower lashes with protective under-eye pads||00:01:00|
|Choosing the right silicone shield||00:01:00|
|Silicone shield application||00:01:00|
|Eyelash positioning on the shields||00:06:00|
|Applying the 1st phase curling product||00:03:00|
|Applying the 2nd phase curling product||00:04:00|
|Applying the tinting product||00:05:00|
|Removing all the product residue||00:07:00|
|1. Clean the eyebrows||00:02:00|
|2. Apply the product nr1||00:02:00|
|3. Removing the product nr1||00:02:00|
|4. Apply the product nr2||00:03:00|
|5. Removing the product nr2||00:02:00|
|6. Tint the eyebrows||00:10:00|
|7. Tweeze, wax, trim them||00:13:00|
|8. Strengthening lotion and concealing||00:08:00|
|Types of Eyebrow Tint And Product Preparation|
|Assessment – Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|