GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Eyebrow microblading is a cosmetic procedure preferred by artists to look more presentable, and beautiful, and to have a long-lasting look at eyebrows. This comprehensive Eyebrow Microblading Course is designed for professional eyebrow microblading artists, aspiring eyebrow microblading artists who want to learn eyebrow microblading and makeup artists looking to enhance their knowledge about eyebrow microblading.
This extensive Eyebrow Microblading Course will help you gain knowledge about the history of eyebrow microblading, hygiene practices, general rules, colour durability, and everything about dermatology. You will learn how to practice on paper, fake skin and living models. You will also acquire knowledge about how to retouch in 3-4 years or in a year, as well as the treatment process of eyebrow microblading.
Upon successful completion of this Eyebrow Microblading Course, you will have a basic understanding of microblading techniques, types of microblading blades and retouch methods.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert beauty professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 3 Hours
Who is this Professional Eyebrow Microblading Course for?
This Eyebrow Microblading Course is primarily aimed at:
- Makeup artist
- Beginner beauticians
- Aspiring makeup artist/beautician
- Eyebrow microblading artist
- Anyone working within the beauty industry
- Owner of eyebrow microblading treatment providers
- Beginner or anyone desiring to become a microblading artist
- Anyone interested in learning more about the beauty industry
This course is not, however, limited to any particular occupation or line of employment. Anyone interested in learning how to microblade their own eyebrows or add a skill to their kitty can also enrol in this course.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Professional Eyebrow Microblading Course
By the end of this Eyebrow Microblading Course, you will:
- Learn basic hygiene practices and precautions to ensure at the time of treatment
- Get to know about dermatology terms such as epidermis in detail
- Understand the colour durability of eyebrows and pre-drawing sketches
- Learn about microblading techniques, blade position, types of microblading blades and which blades to use when
- Understand general rules of eyebrow microblading such as using a clean pillowcase, avoiding direct sun exposure, avoiding exercise for a week, or avoiding botox/peels for 4 weeks
- Understand how to practice eyebrow microblading on paper templates and fake skin
- Learn different microblading treatment methods on living models
- Understand how to renew or fix damaged eyebrows after 3-4 weeks or in a year
- Learn how to maintain a client dossier to keep track of customer details
This Eyebrow Microblading Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Eyebrow Microblading Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Eyebrow Microblading Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Eyebrow Microblading Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Eyebrow Microblading Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Eyebrow Microblading Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Eyebrow Microblading Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Work area layout||00:06:00|
|Example of client dossier||00:01:00|
|Techniques pt2 and blade position||00:04:00|
|Types of microblading blades||00:03:00|
|Which blade to use when||00:01:00|
|Practice on paper|
|Practice on paper templates||00:01:00|
|Practice on Fake Skin|
|Treatment itself on a Living Model|
|Products and tools needed||00:01:00|
|Retouch in 3-4 Weeks Or in a Year+|
|Supplementary Resources – Professional Eyebrow Microblading Course||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Professional Eyebrow Microblading Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|