GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This online Brow Lamination Training Course is intended for makeup artists, brow lamination artists, and lash and brow tinting specialists who want to develop their careers in this field and gather advanced skills and knowledge. This course will assist you to provide your clients with effective brow lamination, lash tinting, and lash extensions that will highlight their natural beauty and facial features.
This course covers the entire process and theory of brow lamination, brow lift and tinting in detail. You will learn about the potential side effects and risks that might occur during these treatments. You will also learn about the personal and workplace hygiene standards that need to be maintained while performing the treatments. This Brow Lamination Training Course will teach you about the benefits of doing a patch test and equip you with all the essential prevention strategies to ensure a smooth and harmless treatment. Finally, you will learn about the after-care process, pricings and DIY lash and brow lift warnings.
Upon successful completion of this Brow Lamination Training Course, you will be equipped with essential skills and knowledge to safely apply brow lamination, and properly tint and lift brows and eyelashes.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert beauty professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 2 Hours
Who is this Brow Lamination and Lash Lift + Brow Tint and Lash Tint Online Training Course for?
This Brow Lamination Training Course is primarily aimed at:
- Makeup artist
- Beginner stylists
- Brow lamination artist
- Beginner beauticians
- Aspiring makeup artist/beautician
- Anyone working within the beauty industry
- Owner of brow lamination providers
- Lash and brow tinting professional
- Beginner or anyone desiring to become a brow lamination/ brow and eyelash tint artist
- Anyone interested in learning more about the beauty industry
This course is not, however, limited to any particular profession or line of employment. Anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of brow lifting, eyelash and eyebrow tinting and brow lamination is also encouraged to enrol in this course.
Brow Lamination and Lash Lift + Brow Tint and Lash Tint Online Training Course
By the end of this Brow Lamination Training Course, you will:
- Understand the procedure of brow lift, brow lamination and brow and lash tint
- Identify the potential side effects and risks that might occur during these treatments
- Recognise the contraindications of a lash and brow lift
- Learn about the personal and workplace hygiene standards required for such treatments
- Know how to clean the lash lift silicon pads correctly
- Understand why doing a patch test is essential
- Learn about the prevention strategies to ensure a smooth and harmless treatment
- Gain knowledge about the after-care process of all the treatments
- Identify whether a client has an allergy to the products used
- Understand how to charge clients for the treatments
- Recognise the DIY lash and brow lift warnings
This Brow Lamination Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Brow Lamination Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Brow Lamination Training Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Brow Lamination Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Brow Lamination Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Brow Lamination Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Brow Lamination Training Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Intro & Full Theory of a Lash Lift & Brow Lamination|
|FAQ of Clients: What is a Lash Lift and How Does it Works.||00:02:00|
|FAQ of Clients: What is a Brow Lamination and How Does it Work.||00:01:00|
|FAQ of Clients: Lash or Brow Lift Harmful or Side Effects.||00:01:00|
|FAQ of Clients: What are the Risk that Might Occur During the Procedure.||00:02:00|
|Contraindications of a Lash and Brow Lift.||00:02:00|
|Hygiene Standards: Workplace||00:01:00|
|Hygiene Standards: Personal Hygiene||00:01:00|
|Hygiene Standards: Working Materials||00:01:00|
|Hygiene Standards: Cleaning the Lash Lift Silicon Pads Correctly||00:02:00|
|How to Find Whether a Client has an Allergy to the Products Used||00:02:00|
|How to do a Skinpatch Test||00:02:00|
|What to do When Clients Get the Products into their Eyes.||00:01:00|
|Aftercare of a Lash and Brow Lift||00:01:00|
|Pricing: How Much Should I Charge Clients for the Treatments.||00:01:00|
|DIY Lash and Brow Lift Warnings||00:01:00|
|Practice: Lash Lift & Brow Lamination|
|How to Do a Brow Lamination and Tint the Brows Professionally||00:09:00|
|How to Do a Lash Lift and Tint the Lashes Professionally||00:13:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Brow Lamination and Lash Lift + Brow Tint and Lash Tint Online Training Course||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Brow Lamination and Lash Lift + Brow Tint and Lash Tint Online Training Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|