Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
School Shadow Support Teacher Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This school shadow support teacher course is suitable for those who wish to establish their career in behavioural management. This course will explain how to act as a resource for the parent and the school. This online course will help you understand the role of the school shadow support teacher.
This comprehensive school shadow support teacher course will also help the learners know the benefits of an inclusive education system. The learners will also get an understanding of the educational and behavioural implications of children with autism spectrum, ADHD.
By the end of the course, you will help you develop the skills and knowledge required to support special need students or children with autism and help them build their behavioural, social, and academic skills. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand best practices to manage behaviour.
- Learn to support the student by helping them throughout the learning process.
- Be introduced to the school shadow support for children with special needs.
- Understand the importance of fading and promoting independence.
- Understand the role of school shadow support.
- Learn about the educational and behavioural implications of children with autism spectrum, ADHD.
- Get an understanding of the benefits of an inclusive education system.
- Understand the intervention strategies.
- Get to learn about the best practices to manage behaviour.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in classroom and behavioural management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this School Shadow Support Teacher Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this school shadow support teacher course for?
This school shadow support teacher course is ideal for anyone who wants to accelerate their career in behavioural management. This online course is also for those who aspire to strengthen their knowledge about behavioural management. Anyone who wants to improve their job prospects can also opt for this professional course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this School Shadow Support Teacher course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the School Shadow Support Teacher Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This School Shadow Support Teacher course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction to School Shadow Support For Children With Special Needs|
|Benefits of Inclusive Education System and the Role of a School Shadow support|
|Benefits Of Inclusive Education System and The Role Of a School Shadow Support||00:22:00|
|Educational and Behavioural Implications of Children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD|
|Educational and Behavioural Implications of Children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD||00:33:00|
|Importance of Fading and Promoting Independence|
|Importance of Fading and Promoting Independence||00:39:00|
|Intervention Strategies and Best Practices to Manage Behaviour|
|Intervention Strategies and Best Practices to Manage Behaviour||00:16:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|