Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
The world is in growing need of counsellors to help people overcome mental health problems and you can certainly be one of them by enrolling on this extensive course. This Level 3 Counselling Course is designed to equip you with the required knowledge and skills that will help you to excel and expertise in this arena. This course will provide you with in-depth and concise insight into the relationship between counselling and psychotherapy. You will get acquainted with various psychological traits that can be treated through effective counselling approaches.
About 13% of the world’s population suffers from mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, troubled relationships and much more. With the growing complexity of fast-paced life, people find less time for themselves to maintain their mental health which gives birth to several mental health problems that need treatment. This comprehensive Level 3 Counselling Course is designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills to provide assistance to people suffering from various psychological traits and disorders.
Upon successful completion of this Level 3 Counselling Course, you will be able to exercise and apply a wide range of counselling approaches to help your client overcome any short-term or long-term mental disorder.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the latest Health and Safety Laws
- Designed by expert healthcare professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 8 Hours
Who is this Counselling Skills Online Training Course for?
This Level 3 Counselling Course is ideal and suitable for:
- Anyone looking to acquire knowledge about counselling to help people around you
- Students of psychology
- Any Counsellor or Aspiring Counsellor
Whether you are comparatively new to the field of counselling or any professional looking to boost your career to another level, this Level 3 Counselling Course will set you up with the appropriate skills and the required professional expertise to counsel and provide therapy to people suffering from mental health issues.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Counselling Skills Online Training Course
By the end of this Level 3 Counselling Course, you will:
- Understand the core competencies of counselling methods and the available theories
- Gain an advanced understanding of counselling with Legislation and Ethics of Counselling
- Develop the best practice for online counselling
- Understand the relationship between counselling and psychotherapy
- Identify the psychiatric disorders that date back to childhood and know how to treat them with effective counselling methods
- Learn how to counsel children and young people
- Explore the various types of depression and psychological disorders along with their counter causes
- Understand how to counsel people suffering from anxiety, stress, eating disorders, sleeping disorders and personality disorder
- Learn ways to provide therapy to deal with trauma and substance abuse
- Design effective coping mechanisms to support those at risk of suicide or anyone engaged in the act of self-harm
- Understand the process of family counselling
- Learn how to provide counselling to married couples and know how to conduct pre-marital counselling
- Gain an advanced understanding of counselling people to shape their career and life
The Level 3 Counselling Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Level 3 Counselling Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this health and social care course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Level 3 Counselling Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Level 3 Counselling Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Level 3 Counselling Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Level 3 Counselling Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Understanding Counselling|
|Module 2: Legislations and Ethics of Counselling|
|Legislations and Ethics of Counselling||00:12:00|
|Module 3: Counselling Theories|
|Module 4: Best Practices for Online Counselling|
|Best Practices for Online Counselling||00:09:00|
|Module 5: Relationship between Counselling and Psychotherapy|
|Relationship between Counselling and Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|Module 6: Psychiatric Disorders during Childhood|
|Psychiatric Disorders during Childhood||00:11:00|
|Module 7: Counselling Children and Young People|
|Counselling Children and Young People||00:09:00|
|Module 8: Counselling Depression and Psychological Disorders|
|Counselling Depression and Psychological Disorders||00:07:00|
|Module 9: Therapy for Trauma and Substance Abuse|
|Therapy for Trauma and Substance Abuse||00:09:00|
|Module 10: Anxiety and Stress Counselling|
|Anxiety and Stress Counselling||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Helping Clients with Personality Disorders|
|Helping Clients with Personality Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Managing Eating & Sleeping Disorders|
|Managing Eating & Sleeping Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 13: Self-Harm and Suicide Counselling|
|Self-Harm and Suicide Counselling||00:07:00|
|Module 14: Family Counselling|
|Module 15: Couples and Pre-Marital Counselling|
|Couples and Pre-Marital Counselling||00:09:00|
|Module 16: Career Counselling and Life Coaching|
|Career Counselling and Life Coaching||00:14:00|
|Assessment – Counselling Skills Online Training Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|