GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Maintaining a proper food hygiene regimen is a legal duty enumerated by several UK and EU laws and legislations. A higher food hygiene rating exhibits your concern for the health and well-being of your consumers and gives them an incentive that your business complies with a certain level of standard in ensuring the quality of food. The higher your rating, the more trust your consumers put in your business. The NFU Mutual Food Hygiene Ratings Report found that 44% of people would turn away from a food establishment if it displayed a rating of 4 or less. Therefore, maintaining a good rating is an important aspect of protecting both your business and brand identity.
This course complies with the latest UK and EU laws, rules and regulations to ensure that you can comply with the provisions while maintaining food hygiene and safety practices that satisfy your role.
This Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course is designed to give you a concise insight into the process of the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme. It solely intends to provide you with an overview of the scoring criteria and how the scores are evaluated by the inspectors. It also gives a clear view of the appeals process, the Safer Food Better Business management system and E-Coli and provides a well-rounded procedure for maintaining the premises with proper hygiene structure and cleaning.
A 5-star rating will always be hard to achieve for your business if your employees are not trained properly on how to maintain proper food hygiene and safety. Moreover, a food business with a comparatively low rating is more prone to being frequently examined or inspected. Therefore, training your employees on achieving a 5-star rating will ensure they are equipped with the knowledge of maintaining proper food hygiene and safety through the appropriate use of chemicals, pesticides and other safety procedures.
Upon successful completion of this Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course, you will be able to design and assess sustainable hygiene and cleaning structure for your business that will boost your food hygiene rating.
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IIRSM
- Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
- Meets legal standards of UK and EU
- Similar to the RSPH and CIEH curriculum
- Assists in complying with legal obligations
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning with a duration of approximately 50 minutes
Who is this Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 for?
This Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course is suitable for anyone associated with the field of food manufacturing, catering or retail industry working in the capacity of:
Whether you are looking to gain extensive knowledge about maintaining food hygiene and safety to achieve a 5-star rating for your business as the owner or an employee looking to gain comprehensive knowledge on achieving a high standard of food hygiene in the workplace, this Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course will set you up with the appropriate credentials to comply with a certain level of food hygiene and safety standards ascertained by the Food Standards Agency.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 Course
By the end of this Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course, you will:
- Identify the elements of the scoring system used to determine the food hygiene rating
- Understand how the food hygiene rating system is structured with the distribution of scores between hygiene, structure and confidence
- Understand what each score means and indicates about the food hygiene standard
- Define the scoring criteria and understand how the decision on the final scorecard is assessed
- Understand the process relating to the appeal of scorecards if you are unsatisfied with your rating
- Understand how to incorporate Safer Food, Better Business (SFBB) to ensure your business complies with the legal obligations
- Identify the types of E. coli bacteria and know how to control and prevent E. coli cross-contamination in food by following proper food hygiene and safety
- Acquire knowledge about the underpinning food hygiene principles that ensure food hygiene and safety
- Learn to implement effective hygiene and cleaning structure for your business that prevents cross-contamination
The Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
Furthermore, this course is also endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality as providing independently-evaluated, high-quality content that teaches best practices.
CPD certified & Institute of Hospitality endorsed certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Level 1 Food Safety Course for Manufacturing, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
There are no academic entry requirements to enrol into this Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course; it is open to students and professionals of all academic backgrounds.
This Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of the Achieving 5*( 5 star) food hygiene rating | Online Course, you will be eligible to download a CPD accredited & Institute of Hospitality endorsed free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Food Hygiene Ratings – An Introduction|
|Module 2: Scoring Criteria|
|Module 3: Appeals|
|Module 4: Safer Food Better Business (SFBB)|
|Module 5: E.Coli|
|Module 6: Good Hygiene Structure and Cleaning|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|