GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The 120 hours TEFL/TESOL masterclass is crafted for those who want to upgrade their English pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, listening skills, reading skills, and writing skills. You will learn the teaching methodologies and techniques, lesson planning, and process to manage the classroom and motivate the students.
By the end of this course, you will develop skills and knowledge about effective classroom management, know how to keep people motivated and engaged, high levels of an organisation and setting achievable learning goals for your students. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of English language teaching and learning such as the nature of language and the process to teach English to speakers of other languages
- Learn about Linguistics such as phonology, lexicology, syntax, and phonetics
- Learn English pronunciation skills such as useful tips, word stress, rhythm, and sentence stress
- Gain knowledge about grammar and vocabulary such as subjects verbs and objects, recognising regular and irregular verbs, the object, articles, and prepositions
- Learn about receptive skills (reading) such as cognitive development, forming associations, and designing the reading course
- Learn writing skills such as sentence structuring, second language writing, creating new knowledge, writing competence and process
- Know how to plan the lesson and create materials such as lesson structuring, setting lesson aims and objectives
- Understand various teaching models that have influenced current teaching practices
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in TEFL / TESOL
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL masterclass course for?
This online course is crafted for those who want to expand knowledge about classroom management, linguistic skills or lesson planning, or anyone who is keen to learn the English language to pursue their passion. This comprehensive course is suitable for those who want to gain knowledge in teaching the English language.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the TEFL / TESOL course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Module 01: TEFL Principles|
|Module 01: TEFL Principles||00:12:00|
|Module 02: TEFL Methodology|
|Module 02: TEFL Methodology||00:27:00|
|Module 03: Teaching a Language|
|Module 03: Teaching a Language||00:33:00|
|Module 04: Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar|
|Module 04: Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar||00:37:00|
|Module 05: Grammar and Tenses|
|Module 05: Grammar and Tenses||02:07:00|
|Module 06: Teaching Receptive Skills|
|Module 06: Teaching Receptive Skills||00:28:00|
|Module 07: Classroom Management|
|Module 07: Classroom Management||00:32:00|
|Module 08: Teaching Tools|
|Module 08: Teaching Tools||00:33:00|
|Module 09: Correcting Students|
|Module 09: Correcting Students||00:22:00|
|Module 10: Lesson Planning|
|Module 10: Lesson Planning||4 days, 18 hours|
|Assessment – Final|
|Assessment – 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass||4 days, 18 hours|
|Assessment – Mock|
|Assessment – Mock: 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Masterclass||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|