GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This extensive Working in Confined Spaces Training Course is designed to help you grasp the legal requirements set forth by the relevant legislation and regulations including the Confined Space Regulations of 1997. It also covers the potential dangers of working in confined spaces, as well as the appropriate control and safety measures that can be put in place to ensure the safety of the people working there. This course will also teach you how to use personal protective equipment and how to conduct effective risk assessments in confined spaces to identify potential threats.
Each year, approximately 15 people are killed in confined space incidents in the United Kingdom, typically because they are uninformed of the dangers, are under-trained, or do not have the proper safety measures in place. Working in Confined Spaces Training can assist you in ensuring that your employees are trained to work safely in confined spaces without endangering themselves or others, reducing the likelihood of accidents.
This online course is designed to provide theoretical awareness training. To ensure full competence in duties, additional instruction and training unique to your workplace may be required, depending on your company’s risk assessment.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to comply with the approved safety legislation by implementing appropriate evacuation plans and safety measures within workplaces.
- Complies with the Confined Space Regulations of 1997
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 25 minutes
Who is this Working in Confined Spaces Course Online for?
This Working in Confined Spaces Training Course is suitable for:
- Construction workers
- Maintenance technicians
- Building engineers
- Lab technicians
- Pipeline workers
- HVAC technicians
- Staff in charge of emergency response
- Anyone whose job requires them to operate in a confined space
Whether you’re an employer or supervisor in charge of planning, supervising, or managing the health and safety of your employees who work in confined spaces, or simply looking to gain knowledge and skills to keep yourself safe while working, this Working in Confined Spaces Training Course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to design effective ways to reduce the risk of injury or accident in confined spaces.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Working in Confined Spaces Course Online
By the end of this Working in Confined Spaces Training Course, you will:
- Define confined space and recognise the risks of working in a confined space
- Demonstrate the various legislation that apply to work safety at confined spaces
- Understand the safety procedures that can be used to limit the danger of injury
- Know what emergency procedures should be put in place to control the risks
- Understand the maintenance and use of personal protective equipment
- Know how to conduct proper risk assessments
- Understand the importance of the paperwork involved
- Know how to establish proper communication procedures to tackle any emergency
This Working in Confined Spaces Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Working in Confined Spaces Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Working in Confined Spaces Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Working in Confined Spaces Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of this Working in Confined Spaces Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: The Law|
|Module 2: Confined Space and the Dangers?|
|Module 3: Safe Procedures|
|Module 4: Communication, Emergencies and Paperwork|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|