Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
One of the most important life skills that everyone should have is first aid. Knowing what to do in an emergency first aid situation can make a difference between life and death. Sports injuries can occur at any level of participation, from recreational leagues for children to professional teams. While some have access to athletic trainers or full-time medical personnel, others don’t. Therefore, it is extremely important for all sports personnel to be trained in first aid because rapid and effective First Aid can make a major difference in how quickly and effectively an athlete recovers from an injury.
Furthermore, if you are a sports coach, knowing how to respond to a first-aid situation swiftly and safely is a crucial element of your job. This reaction could make a big difference in how your team recovers in the weeks after the disaster.
This Sports First Aid Training Course is tailored to provide you with the necessary first aid skills to deal with a wide range of sudden sports casualties on the field. The principles of first aid, an introduction to first aid supplies, types of sports injuries, injury treatment, and sports injury prevention are all covered in our Sports First Aid course.
Upon successful completion of this Sports First Aid Training Course, you will have the confidence to deal with any sports casualties with utmost care.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
- Developed by expert first-aid professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 4 Hours
Who is this Sports First Aid Course Online for?
This Sports First Aid Training Course is ideal for:
- Sports Coach
- PE Teacher
- Personal Trainer
- Gym staff
This training is not limited to a specific profession. It may also be valuable to a broader audience of people involved in sporting activities or who want to learn more about sports first aid in order to help themselves and others.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Sports First Aid Course Online
By the end of this Sports First Aid Training Course, you will:
- Know what sports first aid is and why it is vital
- Understand the role of the sports coach or the first responder to injuries
- Identify the best practices for injury and illness prevention
- Discover the most common injuries in terms of sports casualties
- Learn about some serious injuries and how to treat and prevent them
- Learn about the injuries that can occur during outdoor activities
- Know how to administer first aid and lead rescue operations in case of water sports
- Learn how to perform CPR and how to use AED
- Learn how to report injuries, including how to comfort and reassure the injured person
- Know how to evaluate an injury and check for pre-existing health issues
- Learn how to manage and prevent an injury
The Sports First Aid Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Sports First Aid Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Sports First Aid Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Sports First Aid Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Sports First Aid Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Sports First Aid Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Sports First Aid Training Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Module 1: What is Sports First Aid|
|Module 1: What is Sports First Aid||00:13:00|
|Module 2: Common Injuries|
|Module 2: Common Injuries||00:21:00|
|Module 3: Severe Injuries|
|Module 3: Severe Injuries||00:24:00|
|Module 4: Injuries During Outdoor Activities|
|Module 4: Injuries During Outdoor Activities||00:18:00|
|Module 5: First Aid For Water Sports|
|Module 5: First Aid For Water Sports||00:25:00|
|Module 6: First Aid Priorities|
|Module 6: First Aid Priorities||00:16:00|
|Module 7: Injury Evaluation|
|Module 7: Injury Evaluation||00:24:00|
|Module 8: Injury Management|
|Module 8: Injury Management||00:18:00|
|Module 9: Sports Injury Prevention|
|Module 9: Sports Injury Prevention||00:24:00|
|Module 10: Conclusion|
|Module 10: Conclusion||00:24:00|
|Assessment – Sports First Aid Online Training Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|