GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3 Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This REBT counsellor online course is designed for those who want to comprehensively study human behaviour, master rational and emotive behaviour therapy, understand human thinking patterns and beliefs, how REBT works, and how it can be best utilised in different scenarios. You will learn the philosophy and theory of REBT, its theoretical principles, rational and irrational beliefs, high and low frustration tolerance, and much more. This online course will equip you with basic REBT counselling skills and essential knowledge to deal with various human psychological problems in your daily lives.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of REBT and have gained practical skills and theoretical knowledge to understand human behaviour more closely. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn adaptive(healthy) and maladaptive (unhealthy) human emotions
- Understand the examples of rational and irrational belief
- Learn what are three basic “musts” in human thinking patterns and beliefs
- Learn about psychology terms such as demandingness, awfulizing, and low and high frustration tolerance
- Understand how REBT can be used to deal with human psychological problems such as depression, anxiety, substance abuse, or stress-related conditions
- Learn how REBT can be applied in individual therapy or counselling
- Understand how REBT can be used in couple therapy or counselling
- Learn how to establish a therapeutic relationship
- Get to know the qualities of a good REBT therapist
- Learn how to structure sessions with your client
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in REBT Counselling
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3 Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this REBT counsellor at QLS Level 3 course for?
This extensive online course is suitable for those who want to learn the nuances of REBT counselling or anyone who wants to take their career to the next level in rational emotive and behaviour therapy.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3 course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Supplementary Resources – REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3||01:00:00|
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|About the Instructor||00:02:00|
|About the Course||00:04:00|
|REBT: Its Theoretical Principles & Philosophy|
|Albert Ellis & REBT||00:09:00|
|Philosophy & Theory of REBT||00:08:00|
|Theoretical principles of CBT (post-REBT)||00:10:00|
|The original ABC model||00:06:00|
|The expanded ABCDE model||00:09:00|
|Thinking patterns & Beliefs|
|Adaptive (healthy) and maladaptive (unhealthy) emotions||00:08:00|
|What is ‘rational’ belief (examples)?||00:06:00|
|What is ‘irrational’ belief (examples)?||00:10:00|
|The 3 basic ‘musts’||00:04:00|
|Low (& High) Frustration Tolerance||00:08:00|
|Using REBT for various psychological problems|
|REBT for depression||00:09:00|
|REBT for anxiety||00:12:00|
|REBT for Substance Abuse||00:10:00|
|REBT for Stress-Related Conditions||00:10:00|
|REBT in Individual Therapy / Counselling||00:06:00|
|REBT in couple therapy / counselling||00:07:00|
|How to work as REBT therapist|
|Establishing therapeutic relationship||00:07:00|
|Qualities of good REBT therapist||00:04:00|
|Identifying treatment goals||00:06:00|
|Problems with Achieving Goals||00:07:00|
|How to Think like REBT Specialist||00:07:00|
|How to Structure Sessions with Your Client||00:06:00|
|When and How to Conclude Therapy?||00:08:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye||00:03:00|
|Assessment – REBT Counsellor at QLS Level 3||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|