GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Although you may believe that counselling is the same for everyone, however, the approach for children and adolescents is slightly different. The minds of young people change frequently as they grow, posing obstacles to traditional counselling. As a result, dedicated child counsellors and specialists are needed to help child patients identify and understand difficulties in their own lives, as well as discover new methods to handle or respond to situations. If you are aspiring to be a child counsellor, this Child Counsellor Training Course will help you develop the necessary abilities for a rewarding career in child counselling.
This comprehensive course is designed to help you understand child counselling in-depth, children’s growth and development, the relationship between a parent, child, and teacher, therapeutic language, psychological issues, and therapeutic outcomes. You’ll learn about counselling relationships and behaviour therapies, as well as how to interact with children. You’ll also learn about child development and the complexity of growth, including psychological issues and therapeutic outcomes. Finally, you will learn how to begin your career as a counselling professional.
Upon successful completion of this Child Counsellor Training Course, you will gain extensive knowledge to deal with the children emotionally and mentally, understand different methods that can be used to understand children better, and the recovery process to follow thereafter.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 3 Hours
Who is this Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3 for?
This Child Counsellor Training Course is primarily aimed at:
- Child Counsellor
- Aspiring Child Counsellor
- Students of Psychology
This training is, however, not restricted to a particular profession or field of endeavour. It may also benefit a larger range of people who want to learn more about child counselling.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3
By the end of this Child Counsellor Training Course, you will:
- Learn the definition of child counselling and valuable insights into a child’s emotional well-being, mental health, and social development
- Understand how to diagnose child psychological issues such as grief and bereavement, stress, child bullying, and child abuse
- Understand the child’s development cycle and identify which stage requires critical observation and counselling
- Understand language tones or non-verbal skills to understand children’s concerns and challenges
- Learn about the sensitive relationship between the child, parent, and teacher
- Understand child behavioural therapies and creative skills to keep children happy and engaged
- Learn about the therapeutic process to handle distressed kids
- Understand how to counsel children who have suffered significant setbacks in families
- Learn about the significance of emotional intimacy while dealing with children
This Child Counsellor Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Child Counsellor Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Child Counsellor Training Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Child Counsellor Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Child Counsellor Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Child Counsellor Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Child Counsellor Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|About the Course & the Instructor||00:02:00|
|Definition of Counselling||00:04:00|
|The Counselling Relationship||00:06:00|
|Psychology of Growth and Development|
|The Development Cycle||00:07:00|
|Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships||00:08:00|
|The Complexities of Growth||00:08:00|
|Introduction – Psychological Development||00:09:00|
|Conflict and Stress||00:11:00|
|Working with Children||00:07:00|
|The Use of Language||00:07:00|
|Grief and Bereavement||00:06:00|
|Exploring Grief and Letting Go||00:06:00|
|What is Co-Dependency||00:07:00|
|Child Bullying and Child Abuse||00:08:00|
|Psychological Study of Education||00:06:00|
|Using Newly Found Skills||00:05:00|
|Recovery – The Therapeutic Process||00:05:00|
|Moving on – Emotional Intimacy||00:06:00|
|Working as a Counsellor|
|Setting Up a Practice||00:09:00|
|Study Materials – Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3||Unlimited|
|Assessment – Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|