Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Professional Photography Course Online Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This complete online photography course for beginners: A to Z is ideal for those who want to understand the technical aspect of photographing with a digital camera. You will understand how to work with images in post-processing, such as digital editing, saving, sizing, and posting pictures. You will learn correct photography exposure in terms of light-sensitive surface, light sensitivity, light metering, and qualities of light.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of essential tools, techniques, technologies, and processes to work from ideation to execution.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Master the photography materials, equipment, and processes of the discipline – use of cameras, film, lightning, printing (wet, hybrid, and digital)
- Get to know about the photographic history and theory, the relationship of photography to the visual disciplines, and the cultural influence
- Develop skills to use digital photography tools and the internet, such as emailing and posting to a website
- Learn how to work in experimental and manipulative techniques and gain knowledge about candid imagery, documentary photography, and interpretive studies
- Understand the advanced digital and analog camera operations such as formats, photographic exposure, depth of field, and shutter speed
- Ability to control both natural and studio lighting with emphasis on the quality, quantity, and direction of light
- Learn how to plan, organise, edit, and evaluate a professional quality portfolio of photographic work
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in photography
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Professional Photography Course Online Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this professional photography course online course for?
This online photography course is suitable for those who want to gain skills and knowledge in becoming a digital photographer, anyone who wants to update their technical expertise on digital photography. This course is ideal for those who want to take their photography skills to an advanced level.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this professional photography online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the professional photography course online Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This professional photography course online opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Supplementary Resources – Professional Photography Course Online||01:00:00|
|Photography Quick Start Guide|
|Exposure Part 1||00:13:00|
|Exposure Part 2||00:04:00|
|Exposure Part 3||00:02:00|
|Exposure Part 4||00:05:00|
|Photography Equipment: Your Camera|
|Getting to Know Your Camera Overview||00:02:00|
|The Basics of Your Camera||00:06:00|
|Photography Focusing & Modes||00:07:00|
|Photography Shooting Modes||00:07:00|
|Photography Quality Modes||00:05:00|
|Photography Metering Modes||00:02:00|
|White Balance Modes||00:06:00|
|Photography Equipment: Your Lenses|
|Old vs. New||00:03:00|
|Name Brand vs. Off-Brand||00:02:00|
|The Parts of Your Lenses||00:03:00|
|Lens Focal Length||00:03:00|
|Guide To Know When to Use Which Lens When||00:04:00|
|About Your Cameras Cropped Sensor||00:09:00|
|Types of Lenses||00:01:00|
|Fish Eye Lenses||00:01:00|
|Tilt Shift Lenses||00:05:00|
|Lens Baby Lenses||00:04:00|
|Photography: Master Light|
|What is the True Meaning of Photography||00:03:00|
|Do You Know Where Light Comes From?||00:01:00|
|Do You Really Know What Light Is?||00:02:00|
|What Is the True Visible Light Spectrum?||00:01:00|
|How Your Eyes See Light vs. Your Digital Camera (or film… if you shoot film)||00:05:00|
|How Your Eyes See Objects and Why They Have Color||00:01:00|
|3 Main Behaviors of Light||00:01:00|
|Reflection – Learn How the 1st Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography||00:05:00|
|Absorption – Learn How the 2nd Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography||00:02:00|
|The Photography Exposure Triangle – Part 1||00:08:00|
|The Photography Exposure Triangle – Part 2||00:05:00|
|The Aperture Project||00:03:00|
|The Shutter Speed||00:02:00|
|The Shutter Speed Project||00:02:00|
|Photography Exposure - Master & Ditch Auto|
|The Photography Exposure Analogy 1||00:07:00|
|The Photography Exposure Analogy 2||00:03:00|
|The Light Meter||00:04:00|
|Exposure Indicator + EV||00:04:00|
|Exposure Indicator + Light Meter Project||00:05:00|
|Manual Mode Project||00:03:00|
|What is Composition in Photography||00:07:00|
|Aspect Ratio – Essential to Your Photography Composition||00:06:00|
|The “Ingredients” Of Composition For Photography||00:07:00|
|Photography Composition (Ingredient) Element 1||00:19:00|
|Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 4||00:06:00|
|Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 5||00:08:00|
|Rule of Thirds in Photography||00:08:00|
|Assessment – Professional Photography Course Online||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|