GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Home staging necessitates meticulous attention to detail in order to give a seller’s home the impression of a model home. This Interior Design Staging Certification Course will teach you how to design and prepare a property for sale in a professional manner. This popular interior design staging certification course is perfect for those who want to enhance their interior design career or become a pro at styling and staging interior spaces to ace as a professional home stager.
This comprehensive online course will provide you with an understanding of the styling and staging process used in interior design. This interior design staging certification course will also help you learn how to creatively arrange the existing artwork, furnishings, surfaces, and accessories. You will also learn to renovate and stylise any room after taking this online career advancement course.
Upon successful completion of this Interior Design Staging Certification Course, you will be introduced to many interior design types and staging techniques required to make the interior you have designed look the best and suitable to your client’s requirements.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert Design Professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 1 Hour
Who is this Interior Design Staging Certification Course for?
This Interior Design Staging Certification Course is primarily aimed at:
- Design professional
- Real estate staging professional
- Interior designer
- Aspiring interior designer
- Home stager
- Residential home manager
- Students of interior design or architecture
However, this course is not limited to a specific profession or field of practice. It may also be useful to a broader audience of persons interested in learning more about interior design staging to deliver a professional home staging service as a consultant or simply looking to redecorate your home.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Interior Design Staging Certification Course
By the end of this Interior Design Staging Certification Course, you will:
- Understand the fundamental aspects of interior design.
- Recognise and learn the skills required to turn any room into a piece of art
- Learn the key concepts of styling and staging in interior design
- Learn to stylise the coffee table, side tables and dining table
- Understand how to style the sleeping and seating area
- Learn to stylise bookcases and display cases
- Understand the process of styling servers and consoles
- Recognise the importance of styling and staging in interior design
- Learn the process of styling the walls with various arts and framing
This Interior Design Staging Certification Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Interior Design Staging Certification Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Interior Design Staging Certification Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Interior Design Staging Certification Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Interior Design Staging Certification Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Interior Design Staging Certification Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Interior Design Staging Certification Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Introduction To Chapters|
|Introduction to Styling and Staging In Interiors|
|Introduction to Styling and Staging||00:03:00|
|Styling Coffee Tables|
|Styling Coffee Tables||00:12:00|
|Styling Side Tables|
|Styling Side Tables||00:06:00|
|Styling Servers and Consoles|
|Styling Servers and Consoles||00:05:00|
|Styling Dining Room Tables|
|Styling Dining Room Tables||00:03:00|
|Styling Book Cases and Display Cases|
|Styling Book Cases and Display Cases||00:12:00|
|Styling with Scatter Cushions and Throw Pillows|
|Styling with Scatter Cushions and Throw Pillows||00:10:00|
|Styling Seating and Sleeping Areas|
|Styling Seating and Sleeping Areas||00:05:00|
|Styling Walls with Art and Framing|
|Styling Walls with Art and Framing||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|