Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Domestic Violence and Abuse Course Online Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This awareness of domestic abuse and violence course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive course will give you a broad knowledge of domestic abuse and violence and its impact on adults and children. You will learn post-escape abuse symptoms, trauma bonding, and Stockholm syndrome. This extensive course will help you understand the steps in healing and healing practices such as breathing, Reiki, singing techniques, zen meditation, and a guided mantra. You will study best practices to combat domestic abuse and violence and local services for help in an emergency.
By the end of the course, you will learn everything about domestic abuse and violence, its impact on adults and children, and the best methods and approaches to combat domestic abuse. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Understand the definition of domestic abuse
- Know physical and emotional abuse in domestic abuse
- Understand terms such as coercive control, financial abuse, stalking, and sexual abuse
- Know the factors that can increase the risk of domestic abuse and violence
- Learn the impact of domestic abuse on adults and children
- Understand post escape abuse symptoms and trauma bonding
- Learn Stockholm syndrome
- Know the steps in healing and healing practices such as Yoga practices, nutritional practices, and singing practices
- Understand political and government abuse violence
- Learn how to manipulate the world
- Know human resiliency, surviving political abuse, and thriving
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in domestic abuse and violence
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Domestic Violence and Abuse Course Online Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this domestic violence and abuse course online course for?
This domestic domestic violence and abuse course online course is ideal for those who want to have a clear understanding of domestic abuse and violence and learn steps to combat them. It is suitable for anyone who wishes to report any suspicious activity at home to the concerned authority or anyone who is a victim of domestic violence and wants to safeguard themselves from the culprit.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this awareness of domestic abuse and violence course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of thedomestic violence and abuse course online course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the awareness of domestic abuse and violence Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This domestic violence and abuse course online course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Domestic Abuse and Violence|
|Introduction to Domestic Abuse and Violence||00:03:00|
|Understanding Domestic Violence|
|Understanding Domestic Violence||00:09:00|
|Recognising Domestic Violence & Abuse|
|Recognising Domestic Violence & Abuse||00:14:00|
|Agencies Response to Domestic Violence and Abuse|
|Agencies Response to Domestic Violence and Abuse||00:14:00|
|Assessment Mock 1|
|Assessment Mock 1||00:10:00|
|Legal Framework on Domestic Violence and Abuse|
|Legal Framework on Domestic Violence and Abuse||00:19:00|
|Domestic Violence in The Workplace|
|Domestic Violence in The Workplace||00:07:00|
|Domestic Violence Workplace Policy|
|Domestic Violence Workplace Policy||00:09:00|
|Assessment Mock 2|
|Assessment Mock 2||00:10:00|
|Domestic Violence and Abuse in Childhood|
|Domestic Violence and Abuse in Childhood||00:11:00|
|Abuse in Adolescence|
|Abuse in Adolescence||00:09:00|
|Abuse in Adults|
|Abuse in Adults||00:11:00|
|Assessment Mock 3|
|Assessment Mock 3||00:10:00|
|Violence and Abuse with Disabled|
|Violence and Abuse with Disabled||00:14:00|
|Risk Assessment and Safety Planning|
|Risk Assessment and Safety Planning||00:13:00|
|Counselling of the Victims|
|Counselling of the Victims||00:17:00|
|Assessment Mock 4|
|Assessment Mock 4||00:10:00|
|Conclusion to Domestic Violence and Abuse|
|Conclusion to Domestic Violence and Abuse||00:03:00|
|Final Assessment – Domestic Violence and Abuse Course Online||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|