GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This course is designed to assist you in recognising narcissism, avoiding emotional manipulation, dealing with narcissism, and recovering from narcissistic or harmful relationships. This extensive course is ideal for those who want to pursue their education in narcissism psychology or anyone who wants to help others overcome the problem of narcissism. This course will also equip you with approaches to identify people’s narcissistic behaviour, what it feels like to live with a narcissistic person, or the experience of dating a selfish person. Finally, you will learn about the nature of toxic relationships including how to establish healthy boundaries in any relationship by identifying the danger it entails.
The intensity of emotions and feelings in a relationship is fading as the world moves on, leading to toxicity and negativity. Nowadays, everyone seems to overlook how important healthy connections with our loved ones are for our mental health and wellbeing. This detailed Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder is appropriate for you if you want to learn about the psychology behind sustaining healthy connections with your loved ones.
Upon successful completion of this Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you will assist and aid your clients to set up a positive boundary in any relationship and help your clients emerge out of toxic relationships through various kinds of therapy and techniques.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 5 Hours
Who is this Psychology Course for Narcissistic Personality (NPD) Disorder for?
This Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder is primarily aimed at:
- NPD Counsellor
- Relationship Coach
- Aspiring Counsellor or Psychologist
- Students of Psychology and Counselling
This training is, however, not limited to a particular profession or field of endeavour. It may also be beneficial to a broader group of people who want to learn more about the psychology of addiction in order to help themselves or others cope with toxic relationships and behaviour.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Psychology Course for Narcissistic Personality (NPD) Disorder
By the end of this Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you will be able to:
- Define NPD and understand the history behind the disorder
- Identify the “red flags” and warning signs in dating and parenting
- Understand the characteristics of narcissist people
- Identify the difference between healthy relationships and toxic relationships
- Understand what a “ healthy” relationship is and how to set “ healthy” boundaries in any relationship
- Discover what causes narcissism in people – parenting style, self-esteem, lifestyle, or today’s culture
- Get acquainted with the symptoms and diagnosis of NPD
- Identify the types of narcissism and know how to deal with each one
- Understand what is abuse and gaslighting in narcissism
- Know the relevance of setting healthy boundaries in narcissism
- Understand various signs that are required to leave narcissism
- Know how to seek support if you are one of the narcissists
This Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Course on Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Course of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Narcissistic Personality Disorder Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Psychology Course for Narcissistic Personality (NPD) Disorder||01:00:00|
|About Your Instructor||00:02:00|
|About The course on “Narcissism”||00:02:00|
|Who Are The ‘Narcissists’?||00:10:00|
|Introduction to Psychology of narcissism|
|Warning Signs & Red Flags – Dating||00:18:00|
|Warning Signs & Red Flags – Parenting||00:13:00|
|Let's Talk about NPD|
|What is NPD||00:13:00|
|The History behind the Disorder||00:08:00|
|What's Causing Narcissism in People?|
|The Causes & Risk Factors (Genetics & Psychobiology)||00:10:00|
|Parenting & Self Esteem||00:10:00|
|Parenting Style & Narcissism||00:05:00|
|Lifestyle and Today’s Culture||00:09:00|
|NPD & Psychiatry|
|Symptoms & Diagnosis of NPD||00:08:00|
|Types of Narcissism||00:06:00|
|Relationships and narcissism|
|What is ‘healthy’ relationship?||00:09:00|
|Dating a Narcissist||00:11:00|
|Living with Narcissistic Person||00:07:00|
|Understanding what is ‘abuse’ & ‘gas lighting’||00:15:00|
|Setting Healthy Boundaries||00:12:00|
|Looking for Support & Purpose Elsewhere||00:09:00|
|Leaving Narcissistic Relationship|
|Signs that You Need to Leave||00:13:00|
|Understanding when your needs are not fulfilled (or even recognised)||00:16:00|
|Realising that you are living in a FOG||00:09:00|
|‘No Contact’ approach||00:10:00|
|Remembering the reasons for leaving||00:12:00|
|Allowing yourself to grief||00:09:00|
|Final Words- Thank you & Good Bye!|
|Final Video – Congratulations!||00:01:00|
|Assessment – Psychology Course for Narcissistic Personality (NPD) Disorder||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|