GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This course provides a concise insight into the typical factors that contribute to a child’s development of autism, as well as some of the usual behaviours associated with the condition and how to provide appropriate assistance for people who have it. It concludes with overall guidance and information about the complete diagnosis process and the intervention approaches that can be made to boost the day-to-day activities of the individual suffering from autism.
Autism diagnoses have been on the rise in the UK for several years, with a recent analysis finding a substantial increase in autism prevalence rates in UK schools between 2010 and 2019. Autism affects 1–2% of the UK population or 1 in every 100 children and 2 in every 100 adults. According to the number of referrals in the system, there are around 100,000 children and 1,000,000 people with autism in the United Kingdom. Autism Awareness Course can reduce these figures by supporting and assisting individuals with autism, as well as raising awareness about their acceptability in our society.
Autism is a long-term developmental impairment characterised by various developmental problems of the brain causing a number of problems with social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, intellectual impairment and repetitive behaviour. However, people suffering from autism are often gifted with the ability to succeed in a variety of disciplines, including visual abilities, music, maths, and art. Although this course focuses on children with autism, it is equally beneficial for parents or caregivers to understand how to deal effectively and compassionately with autistic individuals’ tantrums and emotional outbursts.
Upon successful completion of this Autism Awareness Course, you will be able to identify the difficulties that autistic children confront and assist them in achieving a higher quality of life by creating awareness about their positive acceptance in society.
- In line with the latest Health and Safety Laws
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 30 Minutes
Who is this Autism Awareness Course Online for?
This Autism Awareness Course is aimed at:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Charity workers
- Developmental paediatrician
- Family member of an autistic individual
Whether you are a professional working with people suffering from autism on a regular basis or simply looking to gain comprehensive knowledge about autism awareness to support and assist your family member and people around you, this course will set you up with the appropriate credentials to protect the well-being of people suffering from autism, giving them a new outlook about life.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Autism Awareness Course Online
By the end of this Autism Awareness Course, you will:
- Understand what autism is and how it affects a child’s daily life
- Identify the factors that contribute to towards a child developing autism
- Recognise the characteristics and general problems caused by autism
- Understand some of the typical behaviour so you can provide effective support
- Know what happens during the diagnosis process
- Understand the key intervention methods that can help manage and ease the condition
- Learn how to make basic changes to improve a child’s day-to-day life
This Autism Awareness Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Autism Awareness Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Autism Awareness Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Autism Awareness Course assesses learners through multiple choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
Upon successful completion of this Autism Awareness Course, you will be eligible to download CPD accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to the time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Definitions, Context & Background|
|Module 2: Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder|
|Module 3: Diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorder|
|Module 4: Testing and Support|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|