GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This applied behavioural analysis ABA course is ideal for those who want to kickstart their career as ABA therapists. This course will give the learners comprehensive knowledge about the ABA component breakdown and how to treat ABA autism patients. This online ABA course will also help you understand how to develop the cognitive and motor skills of someone suffering from ABA autism.
This online applied behavioural analysis ABA course will also help you understand various rules of ABA and the steps to treat the same. This online ABA course will also help you understand the generalization in ABA theory. The learners will also learn about visuospatial skills and language skills to enhance their knowledge in ABA.
By the end of the course, you will have in-depth knowledge about applied behavioural analysis ABA and will also develop the skills required to become a professional ABA therapist. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Upon completion of this training, you will:
- Get a comprehensive understanding of applied behavioural analysis (ABA).
- Understand both fine and gross motor skills required for ABA therapy.
- Learn the complete process of treatment for an ABA autism patient.
- Be able to develop language skills among the ABA autism patients and help them start speaking.
- Get the knowledge about the ABA component breakdown.
- Understand the foundation techniques of ABA Part A.
- Be able to develop cognitive skills among the patients to enhance their recognition, recalling and memorization skills.
- Get to learn about the generalization in ABA theory.
- Understand to develop visuospatial skills among the ABA autism patients to help them perform their everyday tasks.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this applied behavioural analysis (ABA) course for?
Those who wish to establish their career as an ABA therapist can enrol with this applied behavioural analysis ABA course. This course is ideal for those aspiring to enhance their job prospects and willing to accelerate their career as an ABA therapist to develop an understanding of ABA.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction to ABA|
|Introduction to ABA||00:13:00|
|ABA Component Breakdown|
|ABA Component Breakdown||00:09:00|
|Rules When Applying ABA|
|Rules when Applying ABA||00:10:00|
|Foundation Techniques of ABA Part A|
|Foundation Techniques of ABA Part A||00:14:00|
|ABA for Motor Skills|
|ABA for Motor Skills||00:10:00|
|ABA for Language Skills|
|ABA for Language Skills||00:22:00|
|ABA for Cognitive Skills|
|ABA for Cognitive Skills||00:21:00|
|ABA for Visuospatial Skills|
|ABA for Visuospatial Skills||00:22:00|
|Generalization in ABA Theory|
|Generalization in ABA Theory||00:13:00|
|Assessment – Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) Course Online||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|