GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
The Advanced Diploma TESOL has been crafted especially for people who want to focus on TESOL education and academic teaching, as well as English teachers and TESOL instructors who are responsible for teaching non-native English speakers. Immigrants or Students studying abroad in a foreign nation where English is the second language will also benefit from this course. This online course will help you master the factors that influence TEFL or TESOL teaching, gain knowledge about the aspects of TEFL/TESOL, and learn about TEFL methodology.
You will learn everything about language and linguistics, and how to teach a second language more effectively. This Advanced Diploma TESOL will educate you on grammar, tenses and vocabulary, and how to promote receptive skills such as listening, reading, speaking, and writing. You will gain knowledge and skills to design and create instructional materials, as well as learning methodologies, to aid your ESL or EFL students in improving their English-language proficiency.
Upon successful completion of this Advanced Diploma TESOL, you will understand TEFL methodology, employment, and EFL technology and learn how to instruct and work with non-native English speakers.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 4 Hours
Who is this Advanced Diploma in TEFL / TESOL Online Course for?
This Advanced Diploma TESOL is primarily aimed at:
- Home tutor
- Job seekers
- English language teacher
- TEFL / TESOL instructor
- Aspiring TEFL / TESOL instructor
- Aspiring EFL teachers
- People looking for a career change
- Anyone seeking a professional teaching career abroad
- EFL teachers looking for career growth and enhancement of teaching skills
This course is not, however, limited to a single industry or job sector. Anyone interested in improving their teaching techniques and earning an internationally recognised certification for career growth can also take this course.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Advanced Diploma in TEFL / TESOL Online Course
By the end of this Advanced Diploma TESOL, you will:
- Understand the aspects of TEFL / TESOL
- Identify the factors that influence TEFL / TESOL teaching
- Know how to teach a second language effectively
- Learn about the language, linguistics, grammar, tenses, and vocabulary
- Learn how to promote receptive listening skills and teach productive speaking skills
- Know how to do lesson planning and arrange resources
- Know how to conduct activity-based learning
- Understand EFL classroom management and EFL technology
- Know how to assess feedback and assessment and understand TEFL employment
This Advanced Diploma TESOL is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Advanced Diploma TESOL, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Advanced Diploma TESOL, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Advanced Diploma TESOL assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this Advanced Diploma TESOL, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of Advanced Diploma TESOL, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Advanced Diploma TESOL Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Module 1: Introduction and Aspects of TEFL/TESOL|
|Module 1: Introduction and Aspects of TEFL/TESOL||00:08:00|
|Module 2: Factors that Influence TEFL or TESOL Teaching|
|Module 2: Factors that Influence TEFL or TESOL Teaching||00:15:00|
|Module 3: TEFL Methodology|
|Module 3: TEFL Methodology||00:12:00|
|Module 4: Language and Linguistics|
|Module 4: Language and Linguistics||00:28:00|
|Module 5: Teaching a Second Language|
|Module 5: Teaching a Second Language||00:21:00|
|Module 6: Grammar, Tenses and Vocabulary|
|Module 6: Grammar, Tenses and Vocabulary||00:17:00|
|Module 7: Promoting the Receptive Skill Listening|
|Module 7: Promoting the Receptive Skill Listening||00:15:00|
|Module 8: Teaching the Receptive Skill Reading|
|Module 8: Teaching the Receptive Skill Reading||00:18:00|
|Module 9: Teaching the Productive Skill Speaking|
|Module 9: Teaching the Productive Skill Speaking||00:16:00|
|Module 10: Teaching the Productive Skill Writing|
|Module 10: Teaching the Productive Skill Writing||00:19:00|
|Module 11: Lesson Planning and Arranging Resources|
|Module 11: Lesson Planning and Arranging Resources||00:13:00|
|Module 12: Activity Based Learning|
|Module 12: Activity Based Learning||00:12:00|
|Module 13: EFL Classroom Management|
|Module 13: EFL Classroom Management||00:11:00|
|Module 14: Feedback and Assessment|
|Module 14: Feedback and Assessment||00:13:00|
|Module 15: EFL Technology|
|Module 15: EFL Technology||00:14:00|
|Module 16: TEFL Employment|
|Module 16: TEFL Employment||00:08:00|
|Assessment – Advanced Diploma in TEFL / TESOL||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|