GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Addictive Behaviour Counsellor Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This addictive behaviour counsellor course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This addictive behaviour counselling online course is beneficial for those who want to pursue their career in the counselling industry or anyone who wants to have in-depth information in addiction counselling and understand the history and theory of treatment. This comprehensive counselling course will help you learn different addiction theories and give you a basic understanding of community change, outreach, harm reduction, or abstinence. You will learn how drug/alcohol addiction in families affects children’s behaviour and parenting styles adversely.
By the end of the course, you will gain theoretical knowledge in working with drug or alcohol addicts and know treatments and techniques to overcome addiction. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Learn theories of addiction such as moral model, psychological model or socio-cultural model
- Understand various addiction treatments such as the harm reduction model, Minnesota model, and pharmacotherapy
- Know drug policies, legislation, and decriminalisation
- Learn what is co-dependency and how children are affected in alcoholic families
- Discover letting go and dependent attitudes and behaviours
- Learn the need to be a helper
- Get to know helper qualities and attitudes
- Understand the art of accepting
- Get acquainted with counselling and helping skills
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in drug and alcohol
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Addictive Behaviour Counsellor Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this addictive behaviour counsellor course for?
This online course is suitable for those who want to understand the nuances of addictive behaviour counselling in-depth or anyone who wants to take their career to new heights in the addictive counselling industry.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the addictive behaviour counsellor course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the addictive behaviour counsellor Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Supplementary Resources – Drug and Alcohol Worker Course||00:00:00|
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Theories of Addiction|
|The Moral Model||00:05:00|
|The Psychological Model||00:06:00|
|The Medical/Disease Model||00:09:00|
|The Socio-Cultural Model||00:05:00|
|The Minnesota Model||00:04:00|
|Counselling And Therapy||00:07:00|
|Harm Reduction Model||00:04:00|
|Treatments In Practice||00:05:00|
|Addiction in Society|
|Drug Policies, Legislation And Decriminalisation||00:08:00|
|Community Change, Outreach, Harm Reduction Or Abstinence||00:06:00|
|Alcohol And Drug Education||00:05:00|
|Addiction in Families|
|Co-Dependency, Children Of Alcoholic Families, Parenting Styles And Family Factors||00:08:00|
|Relapse For Families, ‘Letting Go’, Dependent Attitudes And Dependent Behaviours||00:04:00|
|The Intervention Approach||00:04:00|
|Working with Addiction|
|Why Be A Helper||00:03:00|
|Helper Qualities And Attitudes||00:03:00|
|The Art Of Accepting||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Addictive Behaviour Counsellor||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|