GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
AC Circuit Analysis Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This comprehensive online course will guide you in understanding AC circuit analysis, phasor relationship of inductance and capacitance, voltage and current division rule AC circuits. You will have in-depth knowledge in source transformation AC circuits, nodal analysis AC circuits, alternating current, vectors, reactance and impedance R, L, C Circuits. This online course will give you a broader knowledge of Kirchhoff’s laws in AC circuits and power flow in AC circuits.
By the end of the course, you will be adept at understanding AC circuit analysis, nodal analysis AC circuits, voltage and current division rule, and source transformation.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand alternating current
- Know vectors and phasors
- Understand reactance and impedance R, L, C circuits
- Learn Kirchhoff’s laws in AC circuits
- Know power flow in AC circuits
- Get introduced to AC circuit analysis
- Understand problem-solving for RC and RL circuits
- Know how to find equivalent impedance(Z) in AC circuits
- Learn voltage and current division rule AC circuits
- Understand source transformation AC circuits
- Know nodal analysis AC circuits
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in electricity and AC circuit analysis
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this AC Circuit Analysis Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this AC circuit analysis course for?
This extensive ac circuit analysis course is ideal for those who want in-depth knowledge in vectors and phasors, alternating current, and power flow in AC circuits. It is suitable for those who want to take a step ahead in their career in AC circuit analysis.
- Before undertaking this AC circuit analysis course you must have prior knowledge of the DC circuit analysis course.
On successful completion of the AC Circuit Analysis course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This AC Circuit Analysis course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Ch – 1 Alternating Current||00:33:00|
|Ch – 2 Vectors & Phasors||00:36:00|
|Ch – 3 Reactance and Impedance R, L, C Circuits||01:00:00|
|Ch – 4 Kirchhoff’s Laws in AC Circuits||00:08:00|
|Ch – 5 Power flow in AC Circuits||00:46:00|
|Assessment – AC Circuit Analysis||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|