GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Almost every company in the United Kingdom requires staff to be trained in first aid skills and knowledge in order for the company to meet the approved health and safety standards. This Workplace First Aid Training Course is ideal for people who want to help others by providing first aid at the workplace or for people who require first aid training for future employment. This course will help you stand out to employers by demonstrating your ability to assist in any emergency circumstance or prevent a minor mishap from becoming more serious.
This comprehensive course is designed to provide you with the theoretical knowledge, skills, and confidence to help injured people in an emergency situation until more help arrives. This online course will also provide you with all of the information you need to recognise emergency situations and treat injuries using Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillators (AED). Finally, you will know how to provide first aid assistance during key health conditions.
Upon successful completion of this Workplace First Aid Training Course, you will be able to properly respond to first aid situations in the workplace, resulting in better safety procedures and fewer accidents in the workplace.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
- Designed by expert first-aid professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 2 Hours
Who is this Workplace First Aid Training Online for?
This extensive Workplace First Aid Training Course is aimed at:
- Anyone who is motivated to help others by providing first aid
- Any employee in a workplace who is interested in first aid
- Workplace first aiders who want to refresh their first aid knowledge
- Any employer looking to implement emergency first aid at work
This course is not restricted to any one field. It may also be useful to a larger audience interested in workplace first aid to assist themselves or others in an emergency circumstance. It is considered best practice for all employees, particularly those in charge of maintaining first aid at workplaces, to be supplied with first aid knowledge, and this course meets that requirement.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Workplace First Aid Training Online
By the end of this Workplace First Aid Training Course, you will:
- Understand the definition of workplace first aid, as well as its objectives and requirements.
- Recognise the role, responsibilities, and characteristics of workplace first raiders
- Know how to conduct the steps of the primary and secondary survey
- Demonstrate the application of the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
- Understand the recovery position for adults, children and infants
- Know how to conduct Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) on adults, children and infants
- Know how to use automated external defibrillators
- Learn how to treat injuries such as shock, burns and scalds, electrical burns, and chemical burns
- Know how to treat eye injuries, head injuries, fractures, sprains and strains, dislocations, and spinal injuries
- Know how to provide first aid assistance during specific medical conditions such as heart attacks, angina attacks, strokes, epilepsy, asthma, allergic reactions and anaphylaxis, diabetes, hyperventilation, nosebleeds, poisoning, and drowning
The Workplace First Aid Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Workplace First Aid Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Workplace First Aid Training Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Workplace First Aid Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Workplace First Aid Training Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Workplace First Aid Training Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Workplace First Aid Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Workplace First Aid Training|
|Workplace First Aid Training||00:28:00|
|First Aid Approach Primary Secondary Survey|
|First Aid Approach Primary Secondary Survey||00:14:00|
|The Recovery Position and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation|
|The Recovery Position and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation||00:30:00|
|Assessment Mock 1|
|Assessment Mock 1||00:10:00|
|Treatment of Injuries Part One|
|Treatment of Injuries Part One||00:23:00|
|Treatment of Injuries Part Two|
|Treatment of Injuries Part Two||00:21:00|
|Understanding Illness and Key Medical Health Conditions|
|Understanding Illness and Key Medical Health Conditions||00:30:00|
|Assessment Mock 2|
|Assessment Mock 2||00:10:00|
|Final Assessment – Workplace First Aid Training Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|