GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Symmetrical Three Phase Voltages and Current Analysis Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This interactive online course is beneficial for those who want to overview symmetrical components, the “a” operator, how to work with an operator, and synthesis equations. You will learn the problems and solutions for three-phase power analysis, balanced three-phase circuits, and Wye-connected loads in power systems. This online course will help you understand the examples of delta-connected loads in power systems and delta-wye transformation of power system loads.
By the end of the course, you will gain a strong understanding of symmetrical components, synthesis equations, the “a” operator, and three-phase voltages and current analysis.
By the end of the course,
- Understand synthesis equations
- Learn “a” operator
- Know the symmetrical components
- Understand how to work with an operator
- Know the problems and solutions of three-phase power analysis
- Understand per-phase analysis of power systems
- Get practical knowledge on per-phase analysis of power systems
- Know Wye-connected loads in power systems
- Understand the example of Delta-connected loads in power systems
- Know balanced three-phase circuits in power systems
- Understand the model of Wye-connected loads in power systems
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in three phase electrical power systems
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Symmetrical Three Phase Voltages and Current Analysis Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this symmetrical three-phase voltages and current analysis course for?
This symmetrical three-phase voltages and current analysis course is suitable for those who want to master power system analysis fundamentals and advance their careers in power engineering and the electrical engineering sector.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this symmetrical three-phase voltages and current analysis course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the symmetrical three-phase voltages and current analysis course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This symmetrical three-phase voltages and current analysis course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Ch 01 Symmetrical Components Overview||00:18:00|
|Ch 02 The Components||00:03:00|
|Ch 03 The “a” Operator||00:06:00|
|Ch 04 Working with the a Operator||00:04:00|
|Ch 05 Synthesis Equations||00:18:00|
|Ch 06 Problems & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Assessment – Symmetrical Components for Three Phase Power Analysis||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|