GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Companies are required by law to analyse the health hazards associated with workplace stress. Given the frequency of mental illness among people, supervisors are likely to deal with employees suffering from mental health issues at some point throughout their tenure. Knowing how to respond to an employee who is having mental health issues is an important step that should be taken by all workplaces to fulfil the mental health needs of their employees and showcase their compliance with the required health and safety standards.
This course is designed for supervisors and line managers who want to gain a basic understanding of mental health at work and utilise that information to foster a positive mental health culture in their organization.
This Mental Health at Work Training Course begins by looking at the harmful effects of poor mental health on individuals, as well as the numerous benefits of employer-sponsored mental health interventions. You’ll learn how to conduct a Mental Health Audit and develop a Mental Health Policy and Action Plan. Finally, you’ll learn how to put rules and procedures in place and maintain mental health at workplaces, as well as how to build a positive working environment.
Upon successful completion of this Mental Health at Work Training Course, you will be able to supervise and control the mental health hazards in workplaces and support employees suffering from mental health issues.
- Designed by qualified mental health professionals
- Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 1 hour
Who is this Supervising Mental Health at Work Online Course for?
This Mental Health at Work Training Course is ideal for:
- Line manager
- Mental Health Professionals
- Students of psychology
- Healthcare Assistant
Whether you’re a manager, supervisor, or simply hoping to be one, this course will give you a solid basis for managing mental health issues at work for increased efficiency and productivity. This course, however, is not restricted to a single profession or field of practice. It might also be valuable to a broader audience of people who want to learn more about mental health at work.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Supervising Mental Health at Work Online Course
By the end of this Mental Health at Work Training Course, you will be able to:
- Define mental health and mental illness
- Understand the impact of poor mental health
- Identify the factors that can affect mental health
- Understand the importance of risk assessments in the workplace
- Conduct effective risk assessments within the workplace
- Understand the role of a mental health first aider
- Develop good mental health culture within the workplace
- Know how to produce effective actions plans
- Promote good mental health culture within the workplace
This Mental Health at Work Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. Furthermore, this course is also endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality as providing independently-evaluated, high-quality content that teaches best practices.
CPD and Institute of Hospitality endorsed certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Mental Health at Work Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Supervising Mental Health at Work Online Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Mental Health at Work Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
Upon completion of the Mental Health at Work Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD accredited and the Institute of Hospitality endorsed free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimum shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this level course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|