GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This extensive Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course will help you assess the risk associated with slips, trips, and falls, how to avoid them, and how to securely carry out your professional duties. This course will also provide you with some facts on slips, trips, and falls as well as debunk some of the myths about them. It includes real-life instances of situations when things went wrong, as well as some practical procedures that may have been taken to avoid these occurrences. This course will teach you how to conduct and maintain risk assessments in the workplace, as well as provide knowledge about the policies and legislations that are in place to protect workers’ health and safety. It concludes with relevant management issues and suggests improvements that can be done in most workplaces to reduce the likelihood of a slip, trip, or fall occurrence.
Slips, trips, and same-level falls account for almost 36% of employee injuries, 59% of particular injuries, and 29% of injuries lasting more than seven days, making them the most common cause of occupational injuries in the UK. However, slip, trip and fall hazards in the workplace can be drastically minimised and prevented with a few modest modifications to working procedures and sufficient training.
It is crucial for every business regardless of their size or working condition, to implement effective Slips, Trips and Falls Training to ensure their employees are capable of protecting themselves and others from accidents caused by slips, trips, and falls. Although no amount of training can guarantee that a person will not slip, trip, or fall, our course will help them understand the risks of leaving a hazard in place, and motivate them to be more proactive in reporting hazards.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to identify slip, trip, and fall hazards at work and know how to prevent and reduce the possibility of such accidents.
- Complies with the latest UK and EU Health and Safety Legislation
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 1 hour
Who is this Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Online for?
Whether you’re an employer or supervisor in charge of planning, supervising, or managing the health and safety of your employees at work, or simply want to improve your knowledge and skills to keep yourself safe at work, this Slips, Trips, and Falls Training Course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to evaluate effective ways to reduce the risk of injury or accident caused by a slip, trip, or fall.
This training, however, is not restricted to employers, employees, or a certain industry. It is broadly applicable to a variety of businesses, reaching out to anyone interested in learning more about the risks associated with slips, trips, or fall.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Online
By the end of this Slips, Trips, and Falls Training Course, you will:
- Evaluate the statistics concerned with slips, trips, and fall
- Demonstrate and apply current legislation relating to safety at work
- Identify the causes and slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Know how to control slip, trip, and fall hazards in workplaces
- Demonstrate the various aspects of management of slips and trips
- Understand how to conduct and maintain risk assessments
- Know how to perform a task analysis to evaluate the risks
- Understand how to run effective slips and trips campaign
This Slips, Trips, and Falls Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Slips, Trips, and Falls Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of this Slips, Trips, and Falls Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Serious Facts and the Law|
|Module 2: Slip Hazards: Causes and Controls|
|Module 3: Trip Hazards: Causes and Controls|
|Module 4: Management Issues|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|