Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This Occupational Therapy Course Online is for you if you want to help people overcome challenges in daily activities like cleaning, going to work, or participating in leisure activities. This extensive online occupational therapy course is designed to provide you with the necessary information and abilities to work as an occupational therapist. It takes an organic and practical approach to assist you in developing a successful treatment plan to address difficulties that interfere with a person’s ability to participate in daily activities independently.
The course aims to help individuals overcome their struggles in everyday situations, improve memory rehabilitation, enhance independent living, and change one’s outlook on life. This course is perfect for people who want to understand how occupational therapy works with adults and children or anyone interested in pursuing a career in the occupational therapy industry. This extensive course will also equip you with adequate knowledge of developmental disorders and conditions, physical disabilities, the immune system, and much more.
Upon successful completion of this Occupational Therapy Course Online, you will be able to learn how to increase a person’s self-esteem and confidence while also assisting them in excelling in every activity they engage in on a regular basis.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 2 Hours
Who is this Occupational Therapy Training Course Online for?
This Occupational Therapy Course Online is primarily aimed at:
- Occupational Therapist
- Aspiring Psychologist/ Occupational Therapist
- Students of Psychology
Aspiring occupational therapists or interested professional therapists looking forward to boosting their careers are highly regarded to take this course. This training, on the other hand, is not limited to a specific profession or field of activity. It may also be useful to a larger audience of persons interested in learning more about occupational therapy to help themselves or those around them function properly in everyday activities.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Occupational Therapy Training Course Online
By the end of this Occupational Therapy Course Online, you will be able to:
- Understand what is occupational therapy and the knowledge and skills required
- Learn how to practice occupational therapy with adults and children
- Understand the basic anatomy and physiology of occupational therapy, such as the structure and the functions
- Learn about the blood, the immune system, and the brain injury
- Get to know the developmental disorders, conditions, and physical disabilities
- Understand creative and management skills such as the use of creative activities, management and leadership skills
- Learn how to build confidence and self-esteem, and deal with depression
- Learn about several professional, personal and academic developments available in the field of occupational therapy
- Learn effective ways to build confidence and self-esteem to support your clients
- Understand client’s development such as how to cope with stress and occupations for health and well-being
- Understand the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and the therapy of human need for occupation
This Occupational Therapy Course Online is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Occupational Therapy Course Online, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Occupational Therapy Course Online, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Occupational Therapy Course Online assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Occupational Therapy Course Online, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Occupational Therapy Course Online, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Occupational Therapy Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Occupational Therapy Training Course Online||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Occupational Therapy|
|About the Course & Instructor||00:05:00|
|What is Occupational Therapy?||00:06:00|
|Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy||00:09:00|
|Working with Adults||00:07:00|
|Working with Children||00:06:00|
|(Basic) Anatomy & Physiology|
|The Structure & the Functions||00:08:00|
|The Blood & the Immune System||00:07:00|
|What is ‘Brain Injury’?||00:06:00|
|Developmental Disorders & Conditions||00:07:00|
|Creative & Management Skills|
|The Use of Creative Activities||00:08:00|
|Management & Leadership Skills||00:06:00|
|Building Confidence & Self-Esteem||00:05:00|
|Dealing with Depression||00:07:00|
|Career Growth in Occupational Therapy|
|Personal & Academic Development||00:05:00|
|Alternative Career Options||00:08:00|
|Individual (Client's) Development|
|A Theory of Human Need for Occupation||00:06:00|
|Occupations for Health & Wellbeing||00:03:00|
|Coping Strategies (stress)||00:10:00|
|Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs||00:05:00|
|Thank You & Good Bye!||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Occupational Therapy Training Course Online||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|